The crush

She nods at Gil and they continue eating the grapes for a little while. "Alright let's head back. That's enough grapes for now." Harry said quickly turning and started walking. Dawn and Gil nod and turn around following him. "So you want to see Evie first?" Harry asked turning his head to slightly look at Dawn. She nods. "Sure it would be nice to see her." She said. Harry nods and looks ahead of himself continuing to walk. He lead them to where Evie was staying.

Once arriving Harry knocked on the door. Soon Evie opened the door. She squealed seeing Dawn and quickly gave the taller girl a hug. "Hi Dawn!" Evie said excitedly. "Hello Evie." Dawn said with a smile and hugged her back. "I thought you would never come." The blue haired girl said. Dawn laughed a little. "Yeah sorry about coming here so late." The brown haired girl said. "It's ok. Anyway come in." Evie said letting go of her and holding the door open for the three of them.

"Ladies first." Harry said. Dawn smiled and walked through the door. Harry and Gil then followed inside and Gil shut the door behind himself. Evie took hold of Dawn's hands looking up at her with a smile. "So what has been happening? Found a boyfriend?" Evie asked. "No I have not found a boyfriend but I do have a crush." She said softly. "Ooh who is your crush?" Evie asked with a smile.

Harry quickly pushed a chair next to Dawn and stepped onto the chair to make himself taller. "Yeah tell us who your crush is" Harry said wrapping an arm around Dawn's shoulders. Dawn pushed Harry off her resulting in him falling off the chair and onto the floor landing on his back. "Ah Dawn!" He growled standing up. "Ok you two can get out and I'll tell my crush to Evie alone!" Dawn said. "But I already know." Gil said. "I know but you are going with Harry to make sure he is gone." Dawn said seriously. Gil nods not wanting to make his sister angry and opened the door pulling Harry out with him. Harry followed with a hand on his back. Dawn watched them leave and shut the door behind them.

She turned back to Evie and smiled. "My crush is Harry." Dawn said softly. "Really?" Evie asked with a smile. "Ah you two would be really cute together. You really need to tell him." Evie said happily. "Well thank you Evie. Yeah I should. Since I have had this crush for years now. Maybe I'll tell him soon." She said. "Ok and I can help." Evie said excitedly. Dawn nods.

 Dawn nods