Chapter 6

Hello hi its-a me!
Hope y'all are doing well , just came to say I think I misspelled some words. Don't be afraid to tell me but overall

Words - 2868

I hope you enjoy ! Uwu

--------
'oh God..what are they up to?' Philip thought as he smiled confusedly at the three nation's, Japan just chuckled and went close to Philip.
"Piri-kun will you go on a date with me?" Japan asked kissing Philips hand, Philip just blushed . America felt a pang of jealousy , he walked closer to Philip and grabbed Japan's back and pushed far away from Philip.

"Dude ignore him!" America said to Philip who just nodded and then smiled, that smile made America's heart melt but it's no time for heartwarming. 'goddamit Japan! You said dance Infront of the class !' America thought.

" Am I interrupting something?" A voice said, it was the strictest teacher in the school.
NATO. " Spain , America and Japan! Principal's office! You are violating the school uniform!" NATO said at the three who sighed and nodded, the three were now gone from the sight of Philip.

Philip just blushed as he remembered that Japan asked him out, Philip just brushed it off and started listening to class.

" Ok we will take attendance." Mr.NATO said as he got out a checklist.(?)

South Korea!

Present!

Netherlands!

Present..

Cambodia!

Present!

Czech republic!

Present!!

Israel?

Present teacher.

Philippines?

Present 'cher!

Ukraine?

Here

Vietnam?

Present.

And finally Canada?

Present..

"Attendance are done! All of you are here! Except for the three! We will be doing a project."
Mr. NATO said as he checked the list again
" And I'll be choosing your teammate." The class groaned , except for Israel and Philip though. " Shut up class!" The class was now silent .

" It will be a three person project, it's about how you can fix your countries economy." Mr. NATO said as he was ready to announce what person will be paired together.

" Netherlands, Cambodia and Vietnam!"
They sighed as they moved seats to be closer to each other.

" Ukraine, Canada and Czech!"
The two moved closer to Czech.