Fight Song

It was happening. I was having a panic attack. I've only had a panic attack once before. It was the first time Derek pushed me down the stairs, the second day of me knowing him. I was able to lock myself in the room and I broke down. That was the last time my door had a lock. It ended up being so bad that I passed out and when I woke up, my door was unlocked and I was being kicked in the side.

Tears were falling faster. I could tell Michael was talking but it was all fuzzy. I felt him pick me up and next thing I knew we were in a car. I was able to hear him say "It will all be okay." Then it all went black.

Michael's POV:

I could tell she passed out. I think she was having some sort of panic attack. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and got out of the car. I ran around to her door and opened it up. Cal and Ash came running out of the doors since I told them I was coming.

"What happened?"

"She was singing a song when I walked in and she was crying. She got up to run out of the room and I stopped. Next thing I know she started to hyperventilate. I think it's a panic attack. She passed out a few minutes ago."

I carried her into one of the exam rooms.

"What's her name?"

"Willow Mae."

"Try to contact her parents."

"Dude, I don't know anything about her. Just that she comes in early to school and leaves really late after."

Cal and Ash were giving her a workup when they both stopped in her tracks. Ash spoke up in a whisper, "Oh my god."

"What's wrong?"

"Mikey go in that cabinet and get some of the wipes on the top shelf."

"O-Okay."

I grabbed the wipes and gave them to Ash, and then I saw it. Bruises. So many bruises.

They started wiping it off and I don't even think we could see her skin color. It was purple, black, and blue everywhere. On her arms, legs, stomach, face, it was everywhere.

"Who would do this to her?"

"I don't know Ash....I really don't know."

"She's waking up."

Willow's POV:

I opened my eyes and all I got was a face full of bright light. Once my eyes adjusted I thought I was dreaming. Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford were standing right next to me.

"Am I dreaming?"

"No...Willow where did these bruises come from?"

I started to panic. "Oh..Uh-Well...Uh I guess I fell..."

"Willow tell me the truth, please. We can help you."

I couldn't get the words out. I started crying again. I was able to talk between my sobs, "Michael can I-I pleas-please borrow your-r phone?"

"Uh sure?"

He handed me his phone. I went to twitter and I searched for my twitter handle. "What are you doing?"

I clicked the DMs and I handed him back the phone.

"Are these from you?"

I nodded and began uncontrollably stopping. I knew they would help. I trusted them. Calum pulled me into his chest and I just let it out. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The pain. It was back. "It hurts! It hurts! Please make it stop!!"