Midorima x Oc

I do not own Kuroko No Basuke nanodayo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day before Shutoku's first game in the seasons and the green hair tsundere was holding a large fluffy lamb. To any onlooker, that would look weird considering he had the calm and collected look. Miriko shook her head, why was she focusing on that green head when she should be paying attention in class.

Must be the cute lamb, she convinced herself. To be honest, she knew she had a thing for that midori* head, but since it was one sided, she didn't want to admit it.

It was pathetic really.

Back when they were in Teiko middle school, she had been his best friend, but since they entered high school, he was avoiding her more and more, always frantcally trying to get away when she confronts him.  Once or twice, he approached her first, only to quicky change his direction and walk away briskly. She was hurt at first, but she slowly realised that they were not meant to be.

She was a Capricon and he was a cancer. She wasn't into horoscopes but she knew they weren't compatible, the most logical reason why he was avoiding her. 

Before sh knew it, class ended and everyone was struggling to get out of it.  Miriko slung her bag across her shoulders, and headed out as well. 

"You really are a tsundere"  a laugh reached her ears. She turned around.

Hmmm, isn't that Takao? Midorima's teammate? 

She squinted. Wait, is Midorima blushing? A vein popped in his neck. Oh, he wasn't blushing, he's fuming. Soon they were running all over midorima chasing Takao. She chuckled as she continued walking home.

"OOF" 

"ouch."

Miriko rubbed her back. Why am I on the floor?  Still rubbing her sore back, she looked up to see Midorima and a guilt stricken Takao. She took the hand Midorima was offering and stood up before picking her bag from the floor. 

"Sorry Miriko! I didn't see where i was going because of some idiot Takao. Are you alright?" 

"yeah, its fine"

After not speaking for so long, an awkward silence hung in the air. She stared at him, he stared at her. 

"Erm, ok, i got to go... uhhh" Miriko mumbled awkwardly. Before she turned, she caught Midorima blush. Her heart fluttered.

---

When she reached home, she noticed a familiar white fluffy lamb on her table with a note.

" That tsundere Baka wanted to give his lucky item of the day to you, but was too much of a scaredy cat to.

you're welcome, Takao.

Ps, that idiot also like you but he is stupid and doesnt want to say it"

She read it, and reread it, was he for real? Now hat she think of it, Takao was no where to be seen when they had their awkward eye- staring competition.

Maybe, there was a little hope for them, she thought, clutching the lamb to her chest tightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miori means green, verdant and its also how midorima got his name. Cuase he is a green head :333

(author's note)

I do hope you enjoyed this? Idk. Dont forget to vote comment and follow!

Next one shots will be done requests based :)