(A/N)

1. I made a spelling mistake in Chapter Eleven: is as, not aa

2. You don't mind me putting this story on hold until I'm finished with my other two stories.
I'll give a brief summary of what they are: Individuality and How To Deal With it deals with Pit and Dark Pit from the Kid Icarus series being paranormal students at Cherish High School. This is a triple crossover between Mysticons, Sonic the Hedgehog and Kid Icarus. Twilight Princess: The Crossover Sequel deals with the arrival of Link from the Legend of Zelda series in Gemina. The Mysticons do what they can to save both Gemina and Hyrule, but to also force a relationship between Link and Zarya. This is a Legend of Zelda/ Mysticons crossover.

3. I want to thank you guys again for all the support. Between school, video editing, family and this pandemic, I'm glad I can find comfort in the simplest things.

4. I'm thinking of making the Gacha Life cutscenes for Sonic Geminan Resurrection, a probable crossover game that'll commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. I'll upload the cutscenes one by one, so don't kill me if I'm late with an upload.

Anyway, thank you guys so much and as always, have a nice day/ night.
👉❤️👈👉❤️👈👉❤️👈👉❤️👈