new girl

WARNING THE VIDEO ABOVE HAS SOME SPOILERS WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

I have trained for this all of my life. 

short summary 

My name is yin and I am 15 . My mom is the only family I have and this is my story. 

You see hidden leaf high school is not just an ordinary school. The school is where ninjas, hitmen, assassins, and even sometimes bounty hunters train to become pros. The school had recently had someone drop out. It seems that they did a random pick for the replacement, and that just so happens to be me. The only bad thing is that the school year is almost halfway over. Which means I have a lot of catching up to do. there are a few more things that set hidden leaf high apart from other high schools such as, having to live on campus/in the dorms. The dorm rooms are not for just one gender they would sometimes put females and males together. Another thing that is divergent from regular school is that they accept students from the age of fourteen to twenty- eight.

on the way to school

I wasn't scared or excited at the moment. I knew that this was what I have wanted since I could think for myself, but going mid-year is going to be very difficult. Not only do I need to do all of the work and training that I had missed I also need to keep up on the work that the others will be getting too. My mom pulled in to the parking spot that said for new students, she then looked at me with a smile and tears in her eyes. She then said "just know I love you no matter what you decide. If you like it here I will support you, but if you don't you can come home anytime. I can't believe my beautiful girl is growing up." After all of that my mom wiped her tears and got out of the car. I then proceeded to follow her into the school. While walking through the halls I saw a few kids walking around. When we reached the principles office my mom knocked on the door and a lady replied with a come in. So my mom gestured for me to go in first so I did. I was greeted by a blonde mid-aged lady. This lady must have been the principle because she had a huge office and for the mere fact that there was a plate that said principle Tsunade on her desk. principle Tsunade then asked us what our business here was. In which I replied that I was the new mid-year transfer student. She looked at me for a moment and then handed my mom some consent and disclosure forms. My mom then looked at me so I nodded my head to her. After all the forms were signed the principle explained some things to me and my mom. She told me that I would have a guide for the first week or two and that some people would help me take my belongings to my new living place(aka dorm/mini apartment). The principle handed me the keys to my room and told me to wait by our car for the movers to help. My mom and I the went back to the car and said our final goodbyes while the movers grabbed my stuff. When the last box was picked up I hugged my mom then followed the movers because I knew if I talked anymore my moms tears would take me back home. I kept walking I didn't look back but I waved while walking towards the next chapter of my life.

I reached my room and used the keys to unlock the doors for the movers and, to my surprise the room was more like a mini house. It had a full kitchen, and small living room, and dining area it even looked like there were three rooms. I walked to the door that had a sticky note that said new kids room. I then opened the door and told the movers to go ahead and put everything on the bed. The room was huge it had a long but short dresser that had a mirror. there was a night stand beside of the king or queen size bed. A bathroom was also connected to my new room.  I was glad that there was plenty of wall space for my weapons to hang up on. To be honest really  the only thing I brought with me was two or three medical books and all of my weapons along with the essentials and, about ten outfits really only consisting of black trainers. I had the rest of the day to myself to get settled in. Unpacking is one of my least favorite things to do but I know it had to be done. So I slowly started hanging up my clothes and putting my knives and other weapons on the walls.  After everything was done I decided that I would walk around the campus and get some groceries, because I didn't know what my roommate has as far as food goes. After walking around campus for about an hour and getting looks from every person on security duty I decided I would ask one of them where the closest store was. Finding out that there was one on campus I thanked him and proceeded to the store. I looked at the time while I picked up some dried fruits and energy shots. I figured that if I go to check out now and hurry back I can make it back to the dorm before final bell rings, because I really didn't feel like socializing anymore today.  As I predicted I made it back in time before the bell rang. I decided after I put away my food in my room that I would go to sleep early to ready myself for tomorrow.

Morning arrives

When I first woke up I had forgotten about all of the events of yesterday, but after a moment or two, I realized that it was my first day here at hidden leaf high and I needed to get ready. I quickly jumped out of bed and opened my closet. I grabbed my brand new pair of black sweats and sports tanktop I also grabbed a light zip-up jacket to match my black combat boots. To make it clear my outfit is all black. When I left the room I was expecting my roommate to be eating breakfast but he/she was not there. So I figured I was running late so I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 6:20 I was relieved because class starts in fifteen minutes and being the new kid is bad enough but being late would put more attention on me. So I hurried out of the dorm room to see a girl with bright pink hair leaning beside the entrance. I then remembered the principle saying something about a guide so I approached her and asked her if she was my guide. She replied with"Yes I am and my name is sakura. I will be helping you for the next week or two. We have all of the same classes so you shouldn't get lost at all. The way all of our classes run is that all of our core subjects are taught in one two hour class period, and then we have planning of history for thirty minutes. After that, all we have left is six hours of what is training prep. Planning of history is where you learn the history of past ninjas/ assassins. we also learn about weapons and how the plans came together and were executed.  Training can be brutal depending on your coach or teachers aide. You also need to be careful of some of the kids here they are bad news but I am sure you will know who they are when you see them, but for now, lets head to class before we are late."

Arrives at classroom

We arrived at the classroom about two minutes before the bell rang so sakura went and got our teacher so I could introduce myself. Not too long after, she came out with a man about the age of principle Tsunade.  He looked at me and put his hand out for me to shake it so I did and told him my name. He told me to come in and take a seat, that he would introduce me at some point to the class. He also told me to not worry about the work I was missing because he would have me caught up in no time. The bell rang and people rushed into the room. Sakura and I sat together and she told me who was good news and bad news. She then had a really serious look on her face and told me to stay away from the one that will come in late with silver hair. she didn't tell me why but I nodded to show her I understood. Sure enough like she had said a boy or maybe a man walked in with silver hair late but the teacher didn't say anything, in fact, the teacher almost forgot to introduce me to the class. That was until sakura pointed at me while she was asking a question.  He then told the class he had an announcement towards the end of class and to focus on the last part of the class and he will tell them. Planning of history was about five minutes from being over when he announced that there was a new student. He then motioned for me to stand as I stood people started to gossip and whisper it annoyed me but I already knew that it was going to happen.  My name is yin if you want to know anything about me come ask me in person don't start rumors that aren't true cause you are too scared to talk to me  I said in a bored tone. Everyone was kinda shocked by that it shut them up the rest of the day. Training prep was boring cause I had to sit out until I got evaluated and put in a group. yay me. The final bell rang and I headed back to the dorms, but I noticed that the guy with silver hair was going the same way as me. When I arrived he stopped too. I was kinda creeped out by it he then all of sudden asked me if I wanted him to open the door as he jiggled keys in his hand. It turns out that Mr silver is my ........

Hey guys I just wanted to let yoy all know that this book is going to be a slow update because I will be  starting school again soon but thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy

-author