Untitled Part 1

"Five more minutes," destiny grunted, as I tried to pull her out of bed. "Dess, they're here--we have to go!" "Who?" said destiny. "The police!" as they burst down the door, we escaped out the window. The police were robots with boosters as legs, and they floated in the air with their batons looking for us. We fell into a bush then scattered out into the open to get to cover. After running for what seemed like hours, we made it to a gas station| When we scattered out a robot found us and shot Dess in the leg with a tracker. They followed us shooting lasers and bullets.(Oh...as forgot to say, me {13} and destiny {17} my older sister, we're in a post-apocalyptic world where robots have gone haywire and people have gone nuts. Like Fallout 4 there are raiders and radiated {the damned} people lurking about in the wilderness. Animals, crops, and people have mutated into monsters. {or just grown other heads} These robots were rewired and are trying to take us to raiders to be there servants)As destiny and I broke into the charred and rusted gas station, we hid behind the counter, while the polices lights flashing like crazy and things were being destroyed outside all in an effort to find us. "It hurtss" Destiny moaned as I broke the tracker, then frantically searched in our backpacks for something to help. As I pulled off the tracker and covered her mouth so the police and now what seemed to be raiders outside couldn't hear us. the tracker popped off and I gave Destiny meds to help numb the pain. then we heard the glass break more. They were coming inI had found weapons and more materials to scavenge while destiny was watching for the raiders and robots, also a trap door had appeared under the rug as we moved. Being our only option, we climbed down into the darkness that smelled like dead rotting meat that had been there for weeks, months even. Turning on the flashlight.me and destiny worked our way through the gunky, thick, red water but what was at the end surprised us, we had found a......(Cliff hanger)