HN

I'm back and I'm better!
Enjoy, and don't forget to comment and vote 😈

•••••

Michael

"Why would you hang up on her?" Donny shuffled his feet with an evident frown plastered on his face

I blinked a couple times as I contemplated if I could confined in my ex best friend.

I cleared my throat as I let my eyes fall to the ground.

"Um... I haven't talked to Daisy in a while.." I mumbled, ashamed.

"Why?"

"Um.." I twisted a curl around my finger as I looked at Donny, searching for an answer. "I... um—..."

He sighed. "Mike. Regardless of everything negative we've been through. I know you. I get it. It's hard for you to see her in there."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"I owe you and Daisy. Tell me what you want to do about this. I'm here to help."

He gave me a look of sincerity.

Is it real?

"I don't know yet..." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked away. "I just... I want to get her out of there."

"Then there's your answer... lets get her out." He smiled as I looked at him confused.

••••

I chewed on the side of my lip as I watch him from a distance. I pulled my hat low over my sunglasses and steeped inside the library he'd walked into.

I still wasn't sure what I'd say to him... it's been years. And we definitely didn't leave off on good terms.

But I know he's someone who's give a life for Daisy, and I can use all the help I can get.

I slowly approached him standing in a isle, reading the cover of a book.

I looked around before removing my glasses and lifting my hat a little.

"Clark...?"

?"