The Job

*(All rights reserved to Hiro Mashima.. I only own the OC... I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL.)*

A/N : hey everyone ! im new on wattpad please support my stories if u like em..............................................................................................

Lucy POV:

"guys ! stop fighting !" i yell at Natsu n Grey. They bicker like 3 yr olds. Seriously??!

"oh lucy ... u know that they won't stop" i turn around to find a smiling mira..... "Mira u know how much i get annoyed by these guys right?" ......" I mean I m running out of rent money n We need to take a job already."i almost yelled at the end....   I decided to go down t the basement . That's where erza was ... she is the only one who can stop those 2 hotheads. There i found her looking at a picture. i went up to her n asked if i could have a look too.. "Sure " erza said .i looked at the picture n i was able to identify everyone but a small girl..                                                                      

 "Who is she?" "no-no.one ... why did u come here anyway ? " erza asked . she sounded pissed off.. i didn't want to bother her more so i told her why i came ..

After all that was settled we picked a job to stop a couple bandits........ nothing too tough but enough to pay my rent.Even wendy n carla decided to tag along.  

(time skip-after they finished the job)

Lucy POV:

"that was no work at all ! Aw man I was hopin to kick some butt " natsu yelled. "well i never said it was a hard job !" i replied. Sheesh ...... natsu was so childish . 

*muffled voices*

"what was that ?" i ask. I was honestly scared .  " i'll go see " gray replied placing his hand on me ."Be careful" "I will erza ". 

(time skip~)

Lucy POV:

we have been waiting for a long time now n no sign of gray ... we finally decided to go look for him. we kept going untill we found a dungon below the bandit lair. we ventured further and that's when we saw.............

a girl as old as wendy hanging on the wall with seal-stone cuffs... , a poor beat up exceed.... n worst of all ............

A  PASSED-OUT GRAY!

we took them back to the guild. Porleusica immediately began to treat them. we finally got to know that they were fine . Gray just passed out of shock n the girl would wake up soon . She was suffering from minor magic deficiency syndrome. It was the same with the exceed. Still tho ....... when i finally looked at the girl clearly, for a split second i felt like i had seen her before n so did some older members of fairytail . Even Natsu said she smelled similar yet different to someone we know ... but why?

soon enough the girl woke up. She looked confused ." where am i ? Where's twyla?" she asked . " if ur looking for the exceed , she's beside u " I replied ."Oh n ur at fairytail."  The minute she heard the name she panicked, took the exceed n bolted out of the guild! Queer ~ i thought before running behind her ...... But she was too fast n i lost her..

But one question still stayed ....... why was she soo familiar?

A/N: soo ....I hope u all enjoyed the first chapter .. this is Nico signing off ... see ya ~