The Meet

(This takes place during the 100 year quest. if u haven't read the manga yet, I suggest u leave as this contains spoilers.)

Lucy POV: 

We just defeated the wood dragon-Alderon, and are heading to find the Moon dragon-Selene. The guild went back to magnolia after the rookus they caused. (As usual that is!). We went to the town of  Minstrel - where she was last spotted. We stopped at a hotel at night. it was calm and peaceful yet I felt someone following me . Peculiar~

Erza POV: 

I just Got back from my bath and see this:

grey:wanna say that again flame brain?

natsu: what was that ice princess?

"ughhhh........... BOYS!" i yell at them. They stop "Aye~" . The rest of the night we simmer down and sleep. But still tho, i feel like were being watched... 

(the next day- Erza's POV)

we are now on our way to the Lunar Valley where selene was spotted. We reach the entrence when we hear a rustling sound. A girl as old as wendy comes out. 

picture:

(imagine her with black hair)

she immediately took up a fighting stance saying, "U shall not pass". as usual the fight began. We all wondered how a girl so young could fight off all of us at once. thats not all, Grey wasn't even fighting. as tho something was stopping him from doing so.

Grey POV: 

I couldn't believe what I saw... There she was... and I looked all Over for her.. ugh......*gets frozen by the girls magic and faints* 

Lucy POV: 

mist covers the air and before we know it , were frozen in ice! No way! this kid uses ice-make?! "Why are You here?" she asks. "We need to meet the moon dragon." erza replies. They stared at each other. u could almost cut the tension in the air. Then all of a sudden "Fairytail......?" the girl asked. "yea damn right! now let us go !" Natsu replied raging. As if on the cue, she freed us immediately and natsu ran and caught the fainted Grey. "listen , I only let u out as u r members of fairytail. Now If u wouldn't mind , I'd like to talk to Grey Fullbuster." we were stunned. "we need to know ur identity before we do anything of the sort." erza hissed. "................." no answer. We stood there for a while..... 

No one POV: 

they all stood there waiting for an answer. "Nova Fullbuster. Ice Dragon slayer at your service". the girl replied. there was scilence. no one knew how to react to this. "its not possible... our Nova died almost 12 years ago." erza said. "Not true erza. I am Nova. Now that I told u my identity, i believe I owe U an explenation." 

Natsu POV:

I can't believe it.... no wonder gray fainted. He recognised her right away. she began to tell her story....