a quick message

Hey guys so as you can tell... This is a new thing. This is not just a fanfic, this is a fanfic complation.

Meaning Instead of chapters of one storyline, it's just short fanfiction stories.

This will be something that will occupy myself whenever I'm not working on "Maxine"

I got insperation to do this from the roleplays that I've done and the other scribblenauts fanfictions I've read.

Like the discription said, this whole thing will take place after the comic book series "Scribblenauts Unmasked: a crisis of imagination"

So which means the clones of Maxwell and lily have already been adopted and have been given the names that they had in the comics.

Which were Alex and violet.

I've been having some trouble with posting the first page on here so that's why this is not the start of it just yet. This is just a quick message before any of the stories will be written.

My phone for whatever reason had a stroke and I wasn't able to send it properly... Hopefully this one will send.

But anyways...I hope you will enjoy the stories that I will put on here...

Update:... Sooo...this page is too short apparently sooo to add more to this page I will just type randomly on here until it's long enough for this God forsaken app

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz

Yes I just put in the whole alphabet..okay I don't know what else to put on here. DEAL WITH IT.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa. Aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa aaaa

Is this long enough for you Wattpad?!! IS THIS FRICKING LONG ENOUGH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sorry lol...anyways this should be long enough...enjoy the stories.