Dinner

You guys were working on your project until you get a text from your mom saying the food is ready and to come home to help her set the table.

"Sorry Tommy I gotta go help my mom set the table for dinner!" you say jumping up and you two do your handshake before you run back to your house, even though you are next door neighbors running always is faster than walking. you walk inside and then a moment later your dad comes back from work and goes up to change out of his work clothes.

A couple minute pass then you hear the doorbell ring "I'll get it!" you yell as you run to the door opening it. Your family's talk for a while then you all sit down to eat. While you are eating Tommy's dad said somthing that caught you and Tommy's attention "See Tommy you need a girl like (y/n) she even dresses up when we come over!" and he looks at Tommy and whispers to him just loud enough so everybody can hear "pretty too" you chuckle and look across from you to see a blushing Tommy with his face in his hands laughing a little too, then your dad joins in on the joke and says to his dad "yeah I totoally agree with you they are prefect for eachother!" which made you now go red and hide your face like Tommy. after dinner his parents left while Tommy stayed to sleepover.

You and Tommy put the dishes away then you both head upstairs to your room where you set up a inflatable mattress on the floor for him. "Hey wanna play minecraft?" you say pulling out your laptop. "Sure!"

You both play minecraft on your bed until Tommy falls asleep on your bed
'wtf tommy you have an inflatable bed for a reason!' just before you get up you feel him put his head on your sholder 'Shit!" you think as you freeze in place knowing if you move he will wake up and you woke up Tommy before from a nap and he nearly killed you! so you decided best to stay still and wait for him to move off your shoulder which did not happen until you fell asleep aswell.

================================
Sorry if this chapter is short i am going on a road trip that will take a while so tomorrow there will be a couple updates!!! Yayyyy!!