01[𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻]

"Tch, watch where you're going brat.."

▰▰▰▰

You looked up and saw a short guy who looks like 5'3 or something. Mikasa then helped you stand up then glared at the guy. "You watch where you're going" Mikasa retorted back. The man with raven hair and undercut replied with a short 'tch' before walking away.

You then heard Mikasa sigh, "He never change" You turned to her with confusion in your eyes. "Eh? Do you know him?" You asked her as you two continued walking towards your first subject. "Well, he's my cousin" She replied shortly. "May I ask his name?" Mikasa then looked at you at disbelief. "Why are you so interested anyway? You like him?" She flashed you wide grin making you flustered in embarrassment.

"N-no It's not that!" You protested. "He's Levi. Levi Ackerman. I guess he is already at his 4th semester." Mikasa answered. "Levi eh? He seemed a little familiar tho" You shared your thoughts on Mikasa. Mikasa just nodded as her simple response before entering your classroom.

When you two got inside, the bell suddenly rang, filling the classroom with students. Good thing we made it on time. You thought. Not long after, a blond man with a mascular body and glasses entered the classroom. His eyes travelled the place before started speaking. "It's good to see you're all complete. I'm Zeke Jeager and I'm gonna be your professor this semester." After his introduction, he then began saying stuff related to our subjects.

"As of now, you're allowed to go home but next month your prohibited to go to your respective homes. Unless if it's weekends." Mr. Zeke explained about our dorms. He told us that the girls and boys dorm will be separated and we don't need to pay for bills, we just need to maintain our grades.

The class go on until the bell rang, indicating lunch time. Mr. Zeke then dismissed us and all students started going out of the room. "Y/N, Eren told me to meet them at the cafeteria" Mikasa looked up from her phone to look at you. You nodded your head in agreement then made your way towards the cafeteria.

You two were having a hard time to stop the two since the cafeteria was crowded. Your eyes wandered the place then you saw Eren and Armin sitting near the window. You told Mikasa and you guys went towards them.

"Oi, idiots!" You chirped into them making their attention to you and Mikasa. Mikasa decided to sit with Eren while you sat with Armin. "How's your professor?" Mikasa asked but she didn't receive an answer. You looked at Eren and saw his expression that kinda says 'I gave up'. You then turned to Armin and he seemed normal. "Did you got scolded?" You asked trying to make them talk. Eren then shook his no. He then stretches his arms before answering my questions. "That baldy was too hot-headed" He stated with annoyance on his tone. Mikasa and you then started laughing on Eren's nickname for his professor. Eren then glared at both of us making us stop.

"Professor Pyxis was way scarier than I expected." Armin stated. The three of you turned to Armin waiting for him to continue. "W-well" He started stuttering due to the attention. "I've just  heard it from Connie, our classmate that Professor Pyxis is so terrifying" Armin finished. "Connie? You mean the bald guy next to that horse face?" Eren asked. Armin and I snickered to the nicknames that Eren gave people. Armin just nodded in response.

"Oh, shot!" You jolted up. The three of them looked at you and asked what's wrong. "I forgot that my sister told me that she was joining us today together with her friends. Imma pick her up at the senior's floor." You were about to head out when Eren grabbed your attention. "You want me to go with you?" Eren suggested but you denied his offer. "It's okay, I just wanted to go by myself. I'll just ask other students if I got lost or something."

You shrugged and went out the cafeteria. Compared earlier, more students are in the hallway since it's already lunch time for seniors. You asked the other students on which floor was the senior's was located. Thankfully they answered you sincerely. You went to stairs and start climbing the stairs until you've reached the 3rd floor or the senior's floor.

When go in there, people started staring at you but you didn't mind. You just wandered your eyes on the doors to find Class 1-A which was Petra's classroom. Soon enough, you finally reached the classroom. You knocked on the door three times before it opened, greeting you with a loud noise.
"Oh, someone from the lower grade! What brings you here?" A brunette girl on a poinytail with glasses asked you. "I'm actually here for Petra Ral, may I talk to her?" You asked sincerely, trying not to act rude or something. The girl just flashed you a big smile and yelled your sister's name.

She looks so jolly. You thought. "Y/N!!" You turned your head towards the voice and saw your sister running into you and hugged you. "Gosh, I missed you! I couldn't visit you there cause school started to get busy" She broke the hug and looked at you filled with joy. "I didn't expect a year would change you! I noticed you got taller and your body is so gorgeous! Have you been working out lately?" She asked after she boost your confidence by compliments. You shook your head still not removing the smile from your face.

"Trying to impress someone, eh? Is it Eren?" You felt yourself flustered by her words. She then laugh hysterically then nudging you with her elbow lightly. "N-no! We're just friends!" You defended yourself but you wanna slap yourself for stuttering. "Yeah, sure" She replied sarcastically which made you glare at you.

"Oh! Yeah, I wanted you to meet someone!" She grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside their classroom. The brunette girl with glasses earlier noticed you and she flashed a smile to you which you returned with a wave. Suddenly Petra stopped moving and you accidentally bumped your head into her back. "Ow" you hissed lightly before caressing it with your other hand.

"Oi, dumbass! I wanted you to meet my sister again" You jolted your head up and met someone's eyes. His eyes we're dull gray, and it was beautiful for you. You then realized you were staring for a while now so you decided to break the eye contact. "Oh, I didn't recognize your sister when she bumped into me earlier." The guy spat rudely. You then realized it was him, Mikasa's cousin. You stared at him and studied his features. That one moment, your heart skipped a beat.. You didn't expect him to come back. He's still the same Levi you've met before, but he gotten more handsome. "Oi, Idiot. Done staring?" You were snapped out by him and you didn't even realize he was already infront of you.

You felt your cheeks became red due to embarrassment. "Still the same brat before, eh? The same little girl who used to cry every time and kept calling me Oniichan-" You didn't let him finish his sentence and covered his mouth with your hand. You sent him a short glare before removing your hand. He only laughed at your situation which made your heart flutter. After all those years he still have his laugh that made your heart flutter. "Nice to meet you again, Y/N.."

▰▰▰▰

Word count;
1277 words

Yey Levi appeared! Then the story will be a waste cause he'll be picking Windex instead 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
Lol, Btw maybe I'll publish the third part tommorow or  the next day after tomorrow! Have good day!

Peace out brought to you by
Levi×Windex