FIVE

Waking up with a hangover is definitely not on San's schedule. He found himself already lying on his bed, his t-shirt had been replaced by another one of his shirts and he is grateful that someone cleaned him up before putting him to bed.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!" Wooyoung screeched, making the ache on his head worsen. "Did you have fun last night?" San groaned, receiving the medicine and cup of water that Wooyoung have provided for him.

"What do you mean?" He asked after swallowing the pill and drinking water. "Why does it sound like you're expecting me to tell you that I had sex?" Wooyoung tilted his head, pointing at San.

"You and Yeosang vanished in the bedroom last night." He informed, "I was still on my right mind when I started making out with Jongho as I saw Yeosang guiding you to the bedroom while you're desperately clinging to his arms." That caught San off guard, blushing at the information.

"I did what?"

"Well, what a shame. Here I thought my Yeosangie will finally get laid." The only thing that San paid attention in the sentence is when he used 'my Yeosangie' and he remembered pulling Wooyoung off of Yeosang so that he would get to be in his arms.

"San," Yeosang gently put him down on the bed. "If only you aren't drunk. I would have already kissed you." Yeosang traced his thumb over San's bottom lip.

"Then kiss me!" San pulled Yeosang by grabbing him on the collar of his shirt making the male stumble and end up on top of San. "Why don't you kiss me?"

"I won't take advantage while you're drunk Sannie." He smiled softly at San and it made his heart do a backflip. "I still have confidence now because of the alcohol but tomorrow, I'll probably avoid you. Please bare with me." San wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"I should get you alcohol often then." Both of them laughed, staring at each other's smile before Yeosang pulled away, leaving San whining. "Kiss me!"

"Sannie." He shut up at seeing Yeosang's stern glance. "I'll get you cleaned up."

"Yeosang." The male hummed in response as he drag the wet cloth to wash San's arm. "I love you." Yeosang froze, looking up at San and searching his eyes.

"I want to tell you the same but I'm scared that the alcohol is the cause of why you're telling me that."

"No... I really, really love you!" He smiled, "You're mine." His heart beat rapidly at seeing another smile bloom on Yeosang's face.

"Oh my God." San slapped his face. "I told him that I love him!" He turned to Wooyoung who had turned into a cat and was lying comfortably on his bed. "I'm an embarrassment." He took Wooyoung and shook him. He only let go when Wooyoung shifted back to his human form and slapped San at the back of his head.

"But, isn't that a good thing?" Wooyoung said, sitting cross-legged on the floor. "Yeosang knows that you have feelings, then you can ask him out now." San stared in disbelief.

"You definitely never had a love life." Let's just say, San had quite some scratches after that.