~45~

"You don't want me, daddy? You don't want me to ride you?"

Yes, I'm horny af. I just couldn't stop it. I dont know if it's the drug or if it's just him and his looks. I have this huge urge to be with him, have him inside me, or at least be so close so that our bare skin be touching in so many intimate ways. 

Or maybe I'm just a horny bitch on drugs with a huge urge to be fuck out of existence by Cristian Conner.

Yes, or that.

"Truth, you really should stop testing me," Cris said, putting all his concentration on the road ahead.

"But daddy..." I whined pulling my skirt down and grabbing his hand to bring it closer to my now wet center.

"Truth, of course, I want you..." He started saying taking a deep breath " you really don't know how much," he whispered taking a turn to enter his luxurious estate "but I'm driving, you are hurt and on some type of freaky drug. Now is really not the time, baby girl," he finished his sentence by tapping my thigh three times and retrieving his hand.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I sighed in defeat knowing very well that he was right.

Watching the gigantic houses pass by in a blur I question myself and my sanity.

Was I really a horny whore all this time? Or was I having this effect because of all the time I was spending with Conner?

I mean, I don't recognize my old self.

I was so quiet in my own social circle. No sexual activity of any kind. No dress-up. No faking smile to intimate someone. My life has been kind of crazy.

I really was acting so sweat to just make a pretty girl jealous and take my claim. It makes me laugh thinking about it. I would still do it again though, but this time I wouldn't push him away. I would give him the most passionate and sloppiest kisses humankind has ever seen.

Damn it, I should have done that.

"I really am sorry," I said, cutting the tensed up silence in the car.

"Baby girl, its okay" he replied grabbing my hand in his and smiling sideways at me.

"About Marisa," I said looking down at our hands.

His hand was so big and warm compared to mine.

"It's okay if she thinks I am a heartless fake bitch. Who cares what she thinks?" I said once again when he didn't respond back. 

She doesn't know me and she will never take the time to do so. So why would I care about what she thought of me?

She wants Conner? She can try and take him. It doesn't mean that she will succeed. Once I confess he will stay by my side.

Don't get your hopes up.

Be positive. He is here now, he might stay with me once this is all over