Chapter 23

TAYMOR

I woke up on top of Ken, seeing I was straddling him, with his arms around my waist, and his face in between my jaw and collar bone. I sat quietly, feeling hungry. Moving his hands off of me and stuffing a cushion on him, then wrapping his arms again on the the cushion, I got to the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

"TayTay. You hungry too?" I looked back and saw a tired Jah rubbing his eyes right before yawning.

"Yeah, you too? " I laughed a little stretching and rubbing my stomach, stumbling a little, because the stretch was good. He nodded his head, giggling.

"Let's make something for everyone to eat and then, we can wake up everyone and watch some movies."

"Yeah, let's do that."

We took out pans and ingredients and went to cooking. Singing and dancing in the kitchen as we did.

55 minutes later

"Ugh. What are you two doing? Smells nice, I ain't gon' lie." Stepped in a stumbling, yawning Jordan. He sat at one of the bar stools at the island. He looked at all the food across him, licking his slightly chapped lips.

"C-Can I get a piece?" He asked as he reached out for a piece of bacon, instantly getting his hand slapped away by Taymor.

"Jordan, keep your fucking hands to yourself. Out here tryna snatch shit." Jordan pouted at that, about to get up and bug Symere in his sleep to get up and beg the Tay for a piece.

"Here, sit back down." Jahseh put some pieces of bacon on a small plate and slid it his way. Jordan instantly smiled at that.

"Thanks, Jah." He grinned at a mugging Taymor. Shaking his head he turned around back to cooking. Very soon, a seemingly wide awake Mikey plopped in a bar stool, next to Jordan, quickly but quietly snatching a piece of bacon off the tallers plate.

"You fucking lizard! Ay, give it back!"

An aggravated tay turned to the two slapping each other on any body part they could get their hands on.

"Guys.". The two males were slapping each other.

"Guys." They kept slapping each other, ignoring him.

"GUYS." the two boys turned to him , listening intently after Tay had just
screamed at them.

"Please get out of the kitchen until all of the food and plates are fi-" He had been saying in a calm voice until Jarad, Stokeley and Kentrell walked in the kitchen speaking in loud voices, snickering.

"Get out. Everyone get out. Get out! No, no, even you trell. Get out of the kitchennn." He dragged as he pushed everyone out of the kitchen, Jah laughing while stirring a pot.
_

RADRIC

After being in the café and being told I'll be a father, me and Cleo walked out the café to her car and driving back to the office. I couldn't stop kissing her, I'll be a dad, have a baby with a woman that I love. I am so happy. Quickly I get out the car and to my car, driving right behind her to her house.

The idea of being a father is aesthetic.

_

JAHSEH

Everyone is eating, joking and enjoying themselves. I'm currently seating next to Stokes rubbing my full tummy as I laughed at a joke Jarad had said.

"Nah, foreal though, them fuck niggas ain't saying shit right now!" He added as he laughed hard, throwing his head to the side. Kentrell nudging the fuck out of him as he laughed just as hard. Falling back on the couch, wheezing.