chapter 4

Kiribabes POV

We keep going in and out of stores trying on different clothes and playing games having fun with each other. It gets late and he walks me to my dorm saying that he'll get ready for bed. I walk inside my room seeing Mina, Sero, and Denki already in my room. I walk over to my bed taking off my crocs and face planting onto my bed groaning loudly and obnoxiously

"So FRUSTRATING!!" Mina snickers finding some sort of pleasure in my unhappiness. Sero and Denki are quiet but they're probably making weird faces to each other like they normally would if any of us in the by everyone proclaimed "bakusquad" had a rough day.

"What is?" Mina asks. I've never turned around so fast from my stomach to my back wanting to in desperate need to talk to someone about what I'm going through

"Bakugo!" I shout flat on my back raising my fists high in the air just to bring them crashing down beside me on my bed. I sit up removing my back from the mattress groaning again this time slapping my hands onto my face. He was definitely acting super weird during our little hang out date and he barely even payed attention to me, he literally looked everywhere but me as if he didn't want someone to see me!

"Explain" Sero says tapping on his phone smiling looking up at me every so often making sure I'm okay or whatever. Denki nods his head always being intrigued in people's "love life's"

"Yeah." I groan hearing Denki chime in right on cue when someone talks about love. I should really get him off those romance wattpads and romance movies and shows. We started them as a joke and now he's interested in everything about love like he's some sort of weird love bug all because his love life isn't working out so well so we're technically in the same boat here..

"He's cheating on me for sure!" I ignore all the obvious facts and just decide to rant everything I'm feeling just get everything off my chest no matter how stupid it sounds or how far off it sounds like Bakugo cheating on me since we were never even technically really together, like I thought I was just enjoying his company and being around him but now I can't get enough of him but the scene at the mall makes me think it's more of just me feeling it and he only sees me as a friend even though I'm getting mixed signals but it's probably just the romance novels and shows talking..

"When we're you guys exactly dating?" Sero smiles a little making the others giggle. I roll my eyes sighing knowing good and well they knew what I was talking about when I said 'cheating on me'

"It doesn't matter when. He's cheating on me NOW!!" I shout feeling enraged and wanting to squeeze or pop something super super violently.

"Why do you think that" Mina controls her laughter and puts on a straight face as soon as I look her way like I caught her in the act. I get they're clowning me but my chest feels so heavy that talking about it actually feels good. I groan loosing count of how many times I've voiced my frustration out loud

"Because every time we go out he looks around and BARELY even touches me. I'm not saying he needs to but still..The first time we hugged and he gave me smirks and we flirted a bunch well I thought it was flirting, but never anything more!" I groan again falling back on my back and taking a pillow and begin squeezing it to my face trying to suffocate myself.

"Damn so needy" I'm not sure who said it but being called needy makes something within my rise to the top and bubble over

"I'm being serious!" I shout throwing the pillow I was planning on turning my lights out with at Sero hearing the voice that called me needy earlier sound like his so I go with it, hearing him do a mix of a groan and a shriek when the pillow lands on him and his phone hits the floor.

"I didn't even say that!" I sit up a little seeing him throwing his hands in the air saying 'what the hell' indirectly. I frown feeling bad

"oh..sorry" everyone starts laughing uncontrollably making my lips twinge with a smile until Mina clears her throat getting ready to start up talking