heat | lamelo

{smut | 636 words}
_______________________

Thighs pressed to your chest, with your feet in the air. The charms on your anklet shake in the rhythm of LaMelo's trusts inside of you. He rolls his hips at the right angle, the tip of his dick hitting your spot just how you like it.

He takes your thighs in his hands, spreading your legs so that he could see all of you. Looking down at you in awe as your face contorts in such a pretty way. Your soft moans audibly adding to the visual scenery. His eyes travel down further, admiring the way his dick disappears inside of you, filling you to the brim. Deep groans come from his mouth. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead as the room gets hotter from him fucking you. Not to mention, you're so warm around him.

He pulls out of you for a moment; slapping his dick against your pussy, making you shudder. Slipping back into you, his thrusts increase in pacing. Stretching you out just right. Creaming all over his dick, the wetness from your cunt glistens like diamonds in the light.

"Fuck," He curses.

He slows down his strokes the more you begin to grip him. His hand comes around your neck as he looks you directly in the eyes. Whenever he looks into your eyes while he's deep inside, it's like he's stealing your soul.

"You like that?" He asks. It's mostly rhetorical: he knows you like it, but he wants to hear you say it. He needs to hear you say it.

"Fuck," You utter through moans. "Yes."

"Yes, who?" He asks. His grip on your throat gets tighter and his strokes get harder.

"Yes daddy," You moan. His soft lips lock with yours.

He's practically perfect. His lips feel just right on yours. Every time you kiss it's as if it were the first time, and as cheesy as it sounds, you felt fireworks. A tingling feeling and butterflies in your stomach, but it felt so natural. He was yours, and you were his.

Not to mention his dick. Curving perfectly inside you, hitting every spot you needed him to. So thick, it stung every time he stretched you out; but damn, it felt so right. A great mixture of pain and pleasure. It felt like he was created to be inside of you, practically completing you. It was like he (and his dick) filled every single empty void inside of you. And you loved it.

The more he fucked into you, the more you unraveled around him. Shaking as you came closer and closer to your climax, but LaMelo wasn't done with you yet.

Letting go of his grip on your neck, his hands held the underside of your thighs. This allowed him to hold you open. With each stroke, deep and powerful inside you, your breath caught. It was a mix of a gasp and a moan. You were going to cum around him.

"I.." You could barely get a word out before your orgasm overcame you.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your eyelids fell closed. Moans stuck in your throat, you couldn't help but yell out profanities. Your orgasm surrounded you like a storm of clouds. It felt like you were floating, and the room went cold and then warm again. You felt fulfilled, but you still wanted more.

"Fuck," You exclaimed. "Just like that, baby."

LaMelo helped you ride out your high. Not letting up at all, continuing to fuck you as you came. Wetness dripping all on the bed, and luckily you put down a towel before activities furthered.

You opened your eyes to see LaMelo smiling at you, slapping his dick against your pussy. Making you squirm.

"Now you gotta get on top," He said, slapping your thigh.

_____________________
i'm back !!! i'm gonna try n post on here more often 🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️ but college starts back soon so it'll probably only be text threads and little smutty blurbs like this !
and it's melo's birthday today 🥺🥺 so i wanted to post something. it's a little short but lemme know how you like it !!
will likely be posting something else later in the week 🧚🏾‍♀️💕