Chapter One

The small blonde boy sat on the couch. Beside him was a tall, long black haired boy with a smile carved on his face. Beside their feet laid a big hairy dog, who wore a creepy grin on his muzzle. His tail was thumping back and forth, hitting BEN's leg every once and a while. His husky head laid on his friends feet, while he listened to the television.

"That day was marked as Humanity's Reminder." The brunette boy on the television spoke. The cartoon characters beautiful green eyes shone in pure hatred. Heck, he couldn't blame him for feeling that way. He was sure he'd feel the same hatred of that we're to happen to him as well.

"Hey, BEN." A voice spoke over the television, making the small green eyed boy to look over at his friend. "Yeah?" He asked, blinking his big orbs.

"What if Titans were real? Who would you join?"

Attack on Titan, A popular anime that had giant naked people with creepy ass grins break into the city and eat people. It's better than you think. Eren Jeager, the main character, and his best friends: Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert join the 104th Trainee Squad to fight the Titans. Their home city was destroyed by the Titans and Eren swore to take revenge on his mothers death and take back Wall Marie. Or how he put it: Kill every last Titan on earth

"Umm.. I'd totally join the Survey Corpse!" BEN gave a mischievous grin.

There were three squadrons. Stationary Guard, Military Police, and Scouting legion- also known as the Survey Corpse. Once they finish training- they would choose where they would like to lay, however; only the top ten in a squad will get the chance to join the Military Police.

Survey Corpse, the one BEN decided he would go to if he was in Attack on Titan, is the squadron that risk their lives outside of one of the walls- or safe zones- to try and find out more about the Titans. Most of their time, it all just work for nothing.

"Really?" Jeff grinned and gave a relaxing smile. "I'd join the Military Police!"

"What if you didn't make it go top ten?" BEN giggled, turning his body to face his friend.

"If? I know I would!" He raised his hand up to pat the smaller boy on the head. "But, I guess if I didn't; I'd join the Survey Corpse, like you!"

Puffing out his cheeks, He did his best impression of a certain someone. "Now, Jeff. Don't go getting yourself killed. You're not exactly immortal, remember?"

The room was silent for a few moments before the two of them busted out laughing, causing Smile Dog to wake up from his slumber and begin to give a laugh. His laugh sort of sounded like Scooby-Doo's laugh, which made the two killers laugh even harder. They probably would've woken up the whole household if it wasn't day time and everyone wasn't out hunting down their victims.

"Hey you guys," An annoyed voice sighed from behind them. BEN and Jeff began to die down their laughter and turned around behind them to see who the new comer was.

Eyeless Jack, the Kidney eater.

Eyeless Jack was one of the proxies who wore a mask. His mask was a dark blue color and had black spots for the eyes. It would appear the mask was- or did cry black liquid, since it appeared to be stained. Eyeless Jack's clothing on the other hand was a black hoodie and black sweat pants.

"Keep it down, will Ya?" His voice was a big muffled this time, but it didn't matter. They heard him loud and clear.

"Yeah, yeah." Jeff waved him off and turned back towards the TV. BEN followed his move.

"Jeff. BEN. You wouldn't want to wake Sally up from her nap, now will you?" He leaned in sticking his head in between the space that was between Jeff and BEN. The two gulped and shook their heads, slowly beginning to stiffen up and state intensely at the tv. Smile Dog, on the other hand, decides it was best to go take a nap before Sally woke up.

Eyeless Jack patted their shoulders and begin to walk off. "That's what I thought."

Sally, the little girl whom almost looked like a zombie because she was so dirty all the time.

Sally was one of the youngest out of the proxies, and pretty much the child of the bunch. Like an other child, she enjoyed playing with toys- not much of the killer type.. unless you break one of her toys or refuse to play with her. That awakens the beast in the little girl. They don't know much about her, but if he was recalling correctly, she mentioned that her uncle killed her in the park- and ever since then, she'd kill any abuser.

Talk about killing. I can't even remember the first time she killed a civilian.. BEN thought, wondering so himself.

"Hey, Jeff." He decided to see if his friend remembered Sally's first victim. "Has Sally killed anyone yet?"

Jeff flinched and slapped a finger on his lip, hissing out a SHHH. "If Sally every heard that, she'd cry for sure! Let alone tell the big guy." The two looked around for anyone listening. When they were sure no one was around, they both pulled closer to each other and began to whisper.

"Now that I think of it, there was that one guy.." Jeff whispered in BEN's ear.

"You mean her uncle?"

Jeff nodded. "That may have been it.. but to be honest, I can't remember."

He nodded and wave his friend off with a smile. "It's fine. I was just curious." He muttered and turned his attention back to the television. That familiar show about a Fat-man, his red head wife, his suicidal child, a talking dog, and a fat son was playing. Oh wait, there was a girl with a beanie on too.

"Shut up, Meg." The fat man said, "No one cares."

They two chuckled a bit and they were quiet for the rest of the day, watching everyone's favorite Family.

___________________________

Alright guys, so before I continue on with the story, I'm just going to say that I won't do Author Note's often.

I also wanted to add this is my first on going Yaoi (BoyXBoy) Fanfiction, so I won't be adding hardcore anything in this series! All of my other ones are one-shots and what not. Anyways! Enjoy!

Like if you liked it.

Comment what you think.

Share to spread the word!

Add to library!
There's more to come!