Chapter 1

* Asya P.O.V*
Bronxs, New York

I was up getting ready to go to work, I had About five clients who's head I needed to do then I was gonna go visit my parents. I owned 4 hair salons and I was a YouTuber plus Instagram model. You can best believe I was in my bag at a young age I always dreamed of owning my own shops and being successful making my parents smile. I was in deep thought when my boyfriend Dee walked in the room " Where you finna go getting all dressed up" he asked. " I'm finna go to work you already knew that don't come up in here questioning me... where you been since you wanna ask questions" I said
I hated how he can just come in the house after being out all day he didn't have a job so I was making all the money and he was living off me.

" Bitch who you talking to I asked you the questions who pay the bills in the house" he said I looked at him like he was stupid because I know I'm not hearing things. Me and Dee been in a relationship for 4 years the love I had for him left 2 years after being together he started beating on me after our 3 year anniversary. I've tried leaving but only ended up coming back we never even had sex he manipulated me into drinking and smoking one night I felt myself losing consciousness and the next morning I woke up sore and Dee was gone he didn't come back for 2 months I believed he raped me but never said anything  about it  because he threatened to kill my parents although he didn't have a job he was arrested for murder I didn't know until this year when he was arrested for choking me until I turned purple but today I plan to make my escape after doin all my clients heads im going to visit my parents I already packed all my bags and put them in my Rolls Royce yesterday so all I had to do was leave and this time there was no turning Back.
**************************************
Deandre ( Dee) P.O.V
Bronx, New York

Mane Sya acting like a straight up Bitch she mad because I go out with my homeboys and come back home late. If I being real witchu I'm only wit ha for the money imma drug dealer I work for this dude named k3. Sya doesn't know because all my money go straight to my babymomma Ari and our daughter I got her pregnant last year. I was bored so I called my babymomma and told her to slide thru since Sya was gone to work

*30 minutes later*
Dee and Ari were in His and Sya bedroom naked laying in the bed when Sya arrived. " What the Hell" Sya whispered as she recognized a car in her yard. She had forgotten her phone charger and hair bag. "Dre who the hell in here" she yelled. In the bedroom Dre and Ari were boo'd up smoking when Sya busted in. A look of distaste was displayed on her face and her first thought was to drag ari but she went to Dre first after grabbing a belt with spikes on it.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Sya POV
I grabbed the spiked belt and some baby oil that was on the dresser I poured all the oil on Dre and I swung the belt he started squirming trying to get me to stop. " Nigga you disrespectful asf you gotta a whole bitch in my bed that I payed for this my house nigga you don't even have a place to live and you do some shit like this" I yelled with a nonchalant attitude. " Bitch Im his babymomma I didn't even know he had a girl he said he was single we just had a baby a year - Oh so not only was you cheating on me you cheated and had a baby on me" I left out the room and quickly but on some cooking oil making sure it was completely hot I went back to the room where they were scrabbling to find there clothes. "So you thought you would cheat and get away with it" I asked at the moment all I seen was red I threw the oil on him and her smiling when I heard the desperate screams for help.I picked up what I came for and left but not before setting this house on fire. Call me a Psychopath but it felt magnificent and I loved the thrill and adrenaline rush I felt. I'd most definitely do it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Girl

Hey what do you guys Think of Sya?

Do you think Dre got what he deserved?

Lemme know make sure to Comment and vote for more updates.

F/C

Ari ( Arilyne)

Dre (Deandre)

Sya (Asya)