Aqua Necklace

Third POV:
"The first day was not bad Koichi."  "Yeah" they exit out the gate "Hey Guys" They turn over from their side see Y/n there. "Hey. What you doing here?" She pull out three photos showing them "There's an enemy stand around here that I'm looking for, don't know what his ability is. So you guys need to be careful, it could be anywhere." She told. "Enemy stand? Wait so there's some enemy that might be around here in Morioh?" Josuke said. "Some of them. Yeah. You see I had been doing some research how people got their stand. Few years ago, my dad told me he got a phone call about from the speedwagon foundation. They told him they found an arrow but not any arrow. It's a stand arrow." Koichi and Josuke shock.

"One of speedwagon foundation found it in middle of the desert, don't know how long it was. Once it pierced through to someone else they get a stand." She explained. "So it like an ancient arrow?"  "Maybe, I must go now. I got some unfinished business I must to tend to. Hamon jump."  Orange sparks appeared on her legs than she jump off. The boys were shock what they saw "What the hell was that?"  "I don't know how but I see some orange sparkle appeared on her legs. Maybe that made her jump away."

They walk on the sidewalk heading home "We gotta be careful about this stand, don't know what Ms. L/n talk about it but it is an enemy." Koichi said "Yeah, we gotta be careful." They stop their tracks see people were front of the small market and there's police car. "What's going on?"  "Maybe there's someone in trouble. Let's go see it."  The door slide open show the man hold an army knife on the lady neck "Ah! I know that lady! She rung up to me." The police held up their guns "Let go of her!"  "Step back!!! Try to be hero and she die!" Out of nowhere a black tendrils took the knife "W-what!!! Where did that-" The tendrils caught his throat holding him up cause the lady to let her go.

"Josuke look!" He look up where Koichi pointing at shock see the cloak person "Y/n?" He whisper. The tendrils throw the man on the ground hard cause him speck out blood and his spines broken. Y/n jump off the rooftop walk towards him "Hold it! Step away from him! Don't know who you are saving the hostage so step away from him!" One of the officer demand. Y/n knee down by the guy than his mouth open reveal a stand. "You bastard!" Before he escaped, he was caught by the tendril holding him tight. But the stand bite it cause her let him go than he went into the sewer "Son of a bitch, gotta find him." She jump away.

-Next Day-

Y/n POV:
"Jotaro I figure what this stand ability is, his ability is water which he can swim any liquid. Yesterday he was inside the guy since he try to kill the hostage. Once he go inside people he'll kill them." I told him. "Thank you, I'll gonna make a phone call to Josuke and let him know." He pick up the telephone started pressing the number. "I'll be heading out now, I be back in an hour." I walk out from his hotel heading downstairs.

I walk on the sidewalk see everybody are having their peaceful day. I feel my body tingling 'Seems the stand is close, gotta find him.' I follow this aura that is not too far. I finally made it to this house 'Seems this is Josuke place. The stand is now there inside, I need to get in.' I head towards the door knock it. The door open wide reveal Josuke mother "Oh hello miss, can I help you?" She ask "I'm here to see Josuke, he's my friend. We met by the school gate and I'm here to give something back to him that he drop something." I said.

She let me in than told me Josuke play video games in the living room. I head to the living room see Josuke playing video games "Josuke" I called him. He look over "Hey, don't worry I caught the enemy stand." He held up a bottle that the stand is inside struggling to break free. "Nice job, thought something is to happen here, I'll take it to speedwagon foundation. But I need to find Angelo, he's hiding somewhere outside spying on us." I grab the bottle from his hand. "Josuke! I'm heading out to get some groceries. I'll be back." Tomoko head out.

"Jotaro be here soon. Wanna play video games?" I sigh sat on the couch "I'll take that as a no." He went back playing video games. "Freeze!" Look over see police officer hold a gun by my head. "What you doing in my house?" He ask. "Grandpa wait! She a friend, I met her at school." Josuke said. "Huh? Oh I'm sorry I didn't know your his friend." He chuckle nervously. I stood up head towards the window see Jotaro there with a taxi "Y/n your there too? Never mind, bring Josuke and grab the bottle." I pull out the bottle but the stand not there, the lid was left open. "What?!" I turn around see the police office lay on the floor blood on his face. "Grandpa!" Josuke shock.

"Jotaro, we got a problem. Angelo stand broke free. Get in now, we need some help." I walk towards the police than the stand show off from his mouth. "We meet again, you can't catch me!" Josuke about to attack him with his Crazy Diamond but the enemy dodge every attack than ran off somewhere in the mess hall. "Hang on Grandpa." Crazy Diamond heal him "There done." But the steam from his body flow away. Josuke was shock "He gonna open his eyes any second. Come on Grandpa." I heard the door open see Jotaro came in walk towards Josuke.

"Listen Josuke. It said that human organism destroy in order to survive." Jotaro told him. "There's no other way to bring him back, his organism destroy him which means he's dead." I sigh. "That what he get for!" We look up see the stand there in the mess hall. "I go after him." "No" my wrist was grab "Jotaro I know how you feel since what happen to me. I know you can't lose another friend, I know I'm reckless kid back than but I had to." I pull my arm back ran after the stand.

Third POV:
"You can't catch me!" Aqua Necklace head into the bathroom than went through inside the sink. Y/n head back in the living room "He's gone, he head to bathroom sink to escape." She told them.

Later on sunset, they all in the kitchen setting up the bottles and glass of water. "Where's your mother?" Jotaro ask "She need some time alone somewhere in town after grandpa funeral." Josuke said. "Good, that give us some time." Y/n about to head outside "Where you going?" Josuke said "I'm going to find Angelo, I can sense his aura close by. I'm going to find him, and Jotaro stay here with Josuke to catch his stand. I'm off." She walk out. Josuke look at Jotaro see he hid his face with his hat showing no emotion. "Jotaro, do you care about her?" He ask. Jotaro didn't look up "It's none of your concern." He sigh.

Y/n POV:
I look around the house in circle to find Angelo. He must be around here since he's spying on us. 'Guess I had to do the hard way' I place my hands on the wet grass. "Hamon search" the hamon scattered around on the grass to look for the enemy stand. I had been learning that since few years ago that my dad teach me that. He told me it can search the enemy than come back once they found them.

One of the hamon sparks come back to me than pointed at the tree. 'So that where he is.' Night Slash head towards the tree started scratching him. Angelo jump out fall on the ground "Y/n! You found him?" I turn around see Jotaro and Josuke out the window. Josuke throw a rubber gloves at me, I caught it than it wiggle. Guess they caught his stand.

Third POV:
Angelo about to stood up only he caught by tendrils throw him on the large rock. "Don't try to run away from us." He look up see three of them surrounding him. "You'll pay for killing my grandpa." Crazy Diamond punch him multiple times with the rock behind him, Angelo was now stuck with the rock together. "Not bad Josuke but something is missing." Y/n said. Jotaro and Josuke look at her confused, she walk towards him with dark expression on her face.

Night Slash manifest himself than destroy the rock, hearing Angelo scream in pain. "Seriously! Destroying him to death?!" Josuke shock. "Nope, not yet." Y/n grab one of the rock using her hamon. The rocks that were scattered around coming back together. Once the rock is fix Angelo face was messed up alike rock person.

"Not bad, he look like a weird rock man." Josuke chuckle. "Good grief... come on, let's get going." Jotaro pull his hat down.