Sports Day 1~♥~

You woke and got ready as per there were today only sports no school. So you packed your snacks ( fruits ) and sipper and went downstairs.
( outfit♥)

Jungkook : good morning ♥🌇

Y/n: good morning 💜

Jungkook: all the best! let's go !

Y/n: all the best to you too 💜.

You guys left from there and reached .
You both were excited. So the first event was the 800 km run all were excited. Finally the 1 at event started and all were surprised by seeing your speed. And now there was  a final between you,  Sana and Mia. As per Sana and Mia are the fastest amongst the girls. All were shocked after seeing you as a finalist.

Mr. Wang : so ready!  Set!  Go !

You three were in full speed and Sana was first but everyone expression changed after when you overtake Sana and came first. As you won all cheered you went running towards jungkook and jungkook came towards you. You hugged him tightly he hugged you back.

Jungkook: congratulations babe !

Y/n : thanks jungkook !

Mr.  Wang : congrats y/n !

Y/n: welcome mister Wang.

Now it was the boys turn obviously jungkook came first as per he is the fastest.

All events were awesome you both scored 1 at rank in all the 3 events. You both decided to celebrate .you guys left from there and went home.

Jungkook : go and get  freshed.

Y/n : okay

You both took bath and came down ( not together .separately ) .

( pyajama ♡)

Y/n : I'll make a cake

Jungkook: dinner is ready!

Suddenly his phone ranged.

Jungkook : oh!  Y/n come here fast it's Eomma's call.

Y/n : oh coming.

( on call )
Jungkook: hi eomma!  How are you?

Y/n : hello!

Mr.s jeon: hi kids!  I am nice and what about you two ?

You both : we are alright !

Hobi oppa : well y/n Mr.  Wang told me about your today's sport achievement. Congratulations!

Y/n : thank you so much hobo oppa.

Eomma : well done y/n ! All the best to both of you. Bye take care and jungkook take Care of y/n nicely.

Jungkook: ya eomma don't worry I'll always look after her.

Y/n: don't worry imo I am alright..

Mrs jeon : alright then bye take care.

You both : bye goodnight take care.
( call ended)

You both went upstairs and slept.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Sorry for late post😅 and army's please comment down if you want mature content I will add  one part of it 😍😍❤❤
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•