38.

Her.

"Hermanita!"- cheered all too familiar voices before 6 robust man stormed inside the spacious hospital room with flowers, balloons and my favourite candies. 

"Hermanos."- I giggled and opened my arms widely to hug them and they very quickly rushed to do so. 

"Gracias a Dios, estás bien."- sighed in relief Dante and squeezed me tighter. (Thank God, you are alright.)

"I am very well, actually."- I corrected him and grinned even wider when Leonardo came back with orange juice that I was dying for. 

"Grazie."- I said and kissed his cheek. 

"Any time, principessa."- replied Leo and I scooted over, motioning him to settle next to me to what he complied to. 

Hermanos sat around the bed and told me to never ever do that again. Shortly papa came and I hugged him just as tightly as hermanos. 

"How are you, mi pequeña flor?"- asked papa in concern and I smiled at him. 

"I am great, I promise. No pain, no dizziness. I am just a little bit feeble, but that will go away soon."- I reassured all of them honestly and snuggled into Leonardo's side as he wrapped his arms around me, making me smile from contentedness. 

"You are so positive for someone, who nearly drowned."- spoke my bestie as she walked in the room. 

"Gretchen!"- I chirped from excitement and got out of bed, rushing to hug her. 

Him.

I shook my head and smiled in amusement at Camila, who miserably failed to keep her movements to minimum. 

"I missed you so much."- spoke Cami so sweetly and Gretchen grinned widely. 

"I missed you too, but don't change the topic. You better be kept in a tower from now on."- she stated and Camila giggled cutely. 

"Also, meet Ivar."- spoke Gretchen and Cami looked at the baby.

"He is so cute."- she said with adorable expression while Gretchen gave her the boy. 

Something in me stirred as I watched Camila interact with the baby. She would be incredible mother. She is kind, liberal, brave, intelligent, patient, understanding, selfless, honest and caring. The more I observed her, the more warm feeling in my chest spread. 

"Look at his chubby cheeks."- spoke Cami with winsome smile, creating one on my face too. 

"Yeah, all cute and nice until he cries in the middle of the night, interrupting your much needed sleep."- scoffed Gretchen and my wife giggled delightfully. 

We all talked and laughed until her family had to go back. Gretchen said that she will visit us in Florence soon. 

As we cuddled in comfortable silence, doctor came to run some tests. I stayed with Camila, holding her hand tightly all the time. 

"Non vedo alcun problema a lasciarla tornare a casa non appena, signora Russo. Basta mantenere i movimenti come correre, saltare, nuotare al minimo."- said the doctor and Cami hugged me tightly as I chuckled at her precious self. (I see no problem with letting you go home as soon as now, Mrs Russo. Just keep movements like running, jumping, swimming to minimum.)

"We can go home, we can go home, we can go home."- spoke cheerfully Camila and held me affectionally. 

"We can, bambina."- I agreed and kissed her shoulder.

I sighed her out and once the papers were taken care of, I went back to her. She happily got out of bed, but carefully this time, which I am very thankful for. After washing up, she slipped in flowy, knee length, yellow dress with small, white flowers on it, pairing it with white ballet flats. All jewellery is on her. Light blonde, shiny, velvety hair is up in a ponytail. No makeup, much to my luck.