𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

INSTAGRAM.

🖤 liked by drewstarkey, jonathandavissofficial, hichasestokes and 2k others

nessaanderson: my boy is the best photographer @drewstarkey ❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

comments

user1: so they're still a thing...

drewstarkey: most beautiful girl in da world

user2: drew...

user3: you're stunning 💘

user4: KSKJSBD SOMEONE EXPLAIN

user5: after sex glow up

load more comments

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

REAL LIFE.

"can't believe you're leaving tomorrow" Rudy whined, hugging me from behind.

we were in Austin's kitchen, getting more beers from the fridge. "don't worry Rudeth, you won't easily get rid of me" i laughed, pinching his cheeks.

he was about to say something when Madison burst in the kitchen "guys, Drew's here" she said glancing at the living room.

Rudy frowned "and the problem is...?" he questioned looking at me and i shrugged my shoulders.

"he's here with Vanessa" she whispered the last part of the sentence.

i shrugged "good, she's here to celebrate me leaving" i joked making Rudy laugh.

"one word and i'll kick her out of this apartment" Rudy said with a straight face, wrapping his arm around me.

"nah, it's not worth it. i'll just ignore her" i chuckled, then the three of us walked into the living room.

"here she is!" Jonathan said cheerfully as she saw me. i hugged JD and then i greeted Drew but without hugging him, as his girlfriend was glued to him and she kept glaring at me. he gave him his biggest smile, which quickly disappeared as he saw Rudy's arm wrapped around me. that didn't went unnoticed by Rudy, who pulled me even closer, with a challenging look on his face. i knew what he was doing.

"who wants a beer?" Madelyn yelled as Chase put the music on, lightening the mood. "me!" Madison and I yelled in sync.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

"cheers" i said before throwing back a shot, as the others followed me. "to Riley! thanks for this month together" Chase yelled. it was 10pm and we were all already wasted and we were dancing altogether with drinks on our hands.

"shit" i cursed as Rudy ran into me, knocking my drink all over me "sorry Riles" he laughed, rubbing my crop top with his bare hands, too drunk to realize what he was doing.

i laughed at his failed attempt at fixing things.  "relax Rudy boy, i'm gonna fix this by myself " i giggled, ruffling his sweaty hair before heading to the bathroom.

"shit" i cursed as i was trying to get off the stains out of my crop top. suddenly i heard a knock at the door.

"hey, it's me, Drew. can i get in?" i sighed. here we go again. i let out weak yeah and slightly turned my heat to look at him as he quickly got in, locking the door.

"what will think Vanessa about this?" i motioned between me and him, rolling my eyes.

"i needed to talk to you alone" he said, running a hand through his hair.

"i'm all ears" i said sacrcastically as i continued to rub my crop top.

when i looked at myself in the mirror i realized that i was wearing only my lace bra and a pair of shorts and i blushed all of a sudden. Drew's eyes were fixed on the wall as he spoke.

"i'm sorry if i brought her here, i didn't want to. i know that she was a bitch to you. but she literally threatened me".

"explain threatening" i giggled, both annoyed and amused by his demeanor.

"she came on set looking for me yesterday when we where together and she freaked out when i told her that i was with you, we argued and she didn't want to let me come here without her. and there's no way in hell i'd miss this."

i noticed his chest rising up and down at a fast pace as he spoke. my features softened as i watched him struggling with his own words, his hair falling on his sweaty forehead and slightly wet lips.

i couldn't help but thinking how beautiful he was.

"it's okay, Drew. i'm not mad at you, i'm avoiding you tonight just because she's constantly glued to you" i shrugged my shoulders and he nodded.

"wait" i said causing him to look at me naturally. "how about tomorrow?" i asked, referring to the airport ride.

"she doesn't need to know about that" he whispered.

i shook my head, giving him a disappointed look "Drew..."

"it's just a car ride, okay?" i nodded reluctantly, holding myself back from making bitchy comments about his obviously toxic relationship.

"need a hand?" he glanced at the crop top in my hands. "no, i did it. i just have to dry it. go back to the living room please" i pleaded and he gave me a thumbs up and a breathtaking smile.

"tomorrow at 11am, please don't disappoint me" i said with a straight face and he quickly walked towards me, cupping my face in his hand and leaving a quick kiss on my cheek "i won't!" he yelled before exiting the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

it all happened so fast i barely realized it. i let out a little giggle and i quickly dried my crop top before wearing it again and reaching the others in the living room.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

a.n.
👀
i wanna know what y'all thinking😚