11 - Hate how much I love him

Becky
It's been a long night at the hospital, my pain meds have worn off causing me horrible pain and Hope well nothing's changed. They still don't know what's wrong with her and it kills me, I just want everything to go back to normal.

Ring ring...

I answer the call because it's Dean, I'm kinda hoping he knows where Colby is just in case anything bad happens.

"Hey Beckster, How are you and little Hope doing?"

"I'm okay...Hope on the other hand is still unchanged."

"I'm sorry she hasn't gotten better yet, are you sure you are okay?"

"Yep~"

"You can talk to me you know that right."

"I'm not okay, I'm so so scared that I'll lose Hope. I've already lost Colby, I can't believe after everything Colby would cheat on me again. Don't even get me started on how worried I am about him and Hope, nobody knows where Colby went last night. His bags are still in his car and his car in still in the hospital car park."

"Rollins is with me, he's fine. I'm sorry you're having to go through this while you and Rollins are arguing, I wish I could make him not an idiot but trust me I've tried in the past. He's giving you some space but if you guys wanna talk I can hand him the phone."

"It's okay, I'm still pissed at him. I'll let you know if anything changes up here."

"Okay Beckster you stay safe now."

"I'll try."

Dean
"What's going on? How are they both? Does Becky need anything?"

"Becky is okay, she's in a bit of pain but okay. Hope nothings improved and Becky doesn't need anything except some space."

"Oh..."

"Rollins she was worried about you so that's something."

"Yeah I suppose."

"It's only been a few hours, just give her time okay."

"Yeah alright."

He walked back upstairs and slammed the door when he reached his room, I wish I could tell him some good news but I can't. I'm just as worried about them as Rollins is, as everyone probably is. I just want to tell him that everything's going back to normal and Becky wants him back because I hate seeing him so upset. I hear a knock at the door so I open it, my face is met with a hard slap I look down and see Renee.

"Oh hey..."

"You said you'd call me but you never did!"

"Re I've kinda had a lot on my mind recently~"

We both hear glass shatter from upstairs, we looked between each other before running upstairs to see what it was. Renee was checking the spare rooms when I heard Rollins cry out, I went to open his door but it was locked.

"Rollins open up! Open up or your paying for a new door."

I didn't hear any voice just some sniffles, I take a step back before running at the door, I knock it down and see him on the floor next to a broken vase.

"Hey Rollins things will be okay just take a step away from the glass."

"I deserve this, all of this. Please leave me."

"No, come on man Becky doesn't want this. I doubt the kids want it too, no matter what Becky says she still loves you. Things will be okay, you've made a mistake but things will get better."

I pulled out my phone and dialled Becky's number.

"Hey Ambrose something up?"

"Do you still love Rollins, honestly."

"Of course I do, he's my soulmate and the father of my kids. I love him too much~"

I looked down at Colby and he dropped the glass from his hand.

"But he's hurt me and the kids, one of the main reasons Seth ran out into the road was because of me and Colby, I'm angry and I'm upset. He's messed me about one too many times, the kids need stability and if that's without Colby. Then it's without Colby."

I looked down at Colby who had the glass back in his hand, I looked back at Renee and motioned for her to call Joe. He's the only person except for Becky who can talk him down when he's like this.

"Becky."

"Dean what's going on?"

"Becky we need to go now."

"Joe? What's going on?"

"It's Colby, he's smashed a glass and now he's trying to hurt himself."

"Ambrose why didn't you just tell me, I would've come in a second."

She hung up the phone and I looked down at Rollins.

"I've lost everything."

"If you'd lost everything why would Becky be on her way here right now? Don't do this to yourself, don't do this to her."

"I don't have any other choice."

"Yes you do, you've got an amazing little family so fight for it. Don't just give up."

Becky
Joe quickly drove us to Deans house, I ran inside the house and up the stairs. I hear Deans voice from down the hall and run towards it. I walk into the room and see Dean pleading with Colby who has glass in his hand. It's not exactly the first time we've been here so I've got this, I step in front of Dean and Colby hides his face from me.

"I don't want this Colby, yes you've made mistakes and you've hurt me but I don't want this."

He didn't make any eye contact, Dean looked at me concerned.

"Will you look at me when I'm talking to you!"

He moved his arms away from his face and looked at me.

"Colby I still love you, doesn't that mean anything to you."

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are but I need to take some time away, we need some time away from each other. You know that just as much as I do, you can't just expect everything to be perfect after you cheated on me. You've made mistakes, everyone in this room knows that. You've broken my heart and the kids hearts but~"

"Becky you sure this is the best way~"

"I know what I'm doing Dean."

"But nothing is unfixable, yes you've fucked us up but the kids don't need to know that. You can still be the dad you promised to be..."

"What about the good husband I promised to be."

"Let's just focus on the kids, drop the glass and walk away."

He dropped the glass and stood up, he wrapped his arms around me and I so desperately wanted to push him off.

"Colby I've got to get back to the hospital, please let me go."

He released his grip on me and I walked away, Joe followed close behind me. Once we were out and in his car I broke into tears.

"Becky?"

"I hate how much I love him..."

"Becky you don't mean that."

"Yes I do, he's hurt me too much. I just wish I didn't love him anymore, he's cheated on me twice and I just can't take it anymore Joe."

"I know he's made mistakes but tell me was he a good husband?"

"When he wasn't cheating on me? Yes."

"They give him one more chance, to prove he loves you. To prove that he won't cheat on you again."

"I'm sorry I can't do that. Please can we just go back to the hospital I need to see my babies."

"Just think about it."