BNHA Universe

Luna stood in front of the U.A. High entrance clinging onto her backpack nervously, she took a deep breath and took her first step inside the school. She felt light as she spread her wings and smiled. She proceeded to walk within the pathway towards the school's building. Luna opened the door and was amazed. She watched students walk past her left and right admiring their quirks, she stood there looking around overwhelmed at the sight of different quirks.

'So this is U.A. High. This...is...Incredible!!' She thought as she squealed to herself as she walked down the hallway. She walked past a student with green hair and she looked back at her hair 'Oh my gosh her hair color is beautiful... wait... Are those thorns?!' Luna ran back and grabbed the thorn haired girl's arm, the girl yelped.

"Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Those thorns on your head looks painful!" Luna panically asked. A few students chuckled as they walked past the commotion.

"Oh no you misunderstood. My hair is part of my quirk which is vines." the vine haired girl said smiling, Luna sighed in relief. "You're not from around here are you?" the girl asked. Luna looked up at the girl "No I actually transferred from A.U.A" she said with a smile extending her hand, "My name is Luna Hirose. My quirk is Feather Equip." The girl accepted her hand and shook her hand "My name is Ibara Shiozaki. My quirk is Vines. You said you transferred from A.U.A? I have a friend who used to go there, her name is Pony Tsunotori. Do you know her?" Ibara asked. "Oh I've heard of her. She was a very nice girl back in America. I figured that she's doing well?" Luna asked with a smile. Ibara nodded "She's doing great. Her quirk is amazing to see. Well you have a good first day in this school. You're gonna love it." Luna waved "I will! Thank you Shiozaki!"

Suddenly a loud explosion echoed the hallway, everyone immediately covered their ears screaming.

"Not again Hatsume!" a voice echoed the hallway

Luna ran towards the explosion and looked inside. She sees a pink haired girl picking up gear parts as she laughs, "Looks like my baby wasn't ready for testing yet huh?" the girl said as she turned towards the door and gasped "A new face! Hi there! Name's Mei Hatsume. Sorry about the ruckus my machine baby was being fussy today." A guy with a large yellow helmet in the shape of a rectangular excavator claw emerged from the ground coughing looking at Luna "Oh, you must be Hirose right? Luna Hirose?" he asked, "Yes that's me. Hey... You're Excavation Hero: Power Loader!" Luna exclaimed. "The one and only. It's good to see a transfer student stumbling here from Hatsume's hijinks'' Power Loader chuckled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?! DID HATSUME TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER INVENTION AGAIN?!" a growly raspy voice entered the room.

Luna looked back to see "Oh my Goodness! It's Hound Hero: Hound Dog!" Luna squealed.

"Who is this?" Hound Dog asked, "This is Luna Hirose. You know Hawks' relatives?" Power Loader answered. "Oh yeah. You guys did mention new transfer students in the meeting. Nice to meet ya Hirose, I'm the Lifestyle guidance Counselor of this school. I look forward to working with you" Hound Dog said holding out his hand, Luna reached out and shook his hand, "It's very nice to meet you Mr. Hound Dog" she said smiling. 'Hound Dog is like Clifford except he's not red' she thought giggling to herself.

"Come on. I'll take you to your classroom. It'll suck for you to get lost in this school." Hound Dog said walking down the hall, "Thank you sir" Luna said running behind him.

Hound Dog knocked on the door.

Silence

"COME ON IN" a loud high pitched voice echoed through the door, Luna yelped at the sudden loud sound.

Hound Dog walked in the classroom "Alright everyone listen up! I found the last transfer student. You guys better behave yourself!" he shouted as he looked at Luna "You can come in now." Luna walked in the room and saw the class in addition to three girls standing in the front of the classroom. "I leave the rest to you Present Mic." Hound Dog said as he left the room.