Good News!

Hello reader,
Allow me to introduce you to the bestest (if there's a word like that) news right now. Truth of Magic is complete!

Now, I know that may sound unimpressive to you if you're new to the Soul of Magic series, but I'm sure an old reader and fan will be able to relate.

So, yeah, back to the news, I'm totally not pulling your legs. Truth of Magic, book 5 of the Soul of Magic series, final chapters have been written and published.

Unfortunately, that complete version isn't going to be available on Wattpad because of the move, but please , don't be discouraged at all. The book is available for you on free on Dreame/Ringdomstory via this link https://m.dreame.com/user/concern?authorId=TQ16p%2FjRbk6dLepQOmT7NQ%3D%3D (a clickable one is available on my profile page). You can also search for it on the Dreame or Ringdomstory app as "Truth of Magic (Soul of Magic Book 5)." The result will be the same.

And as a further incentive, there's an endnote waiting at the completion of the story concerning the future of the series. I can assure you that you'll find it very interesting ;-).

So, when you've completed the story and seen the endnote, don't be shy to come back here and tell me what you think. I'll be waiting.

With all my love.

Your very-excited-for-another-adventure-concluded-with-friends-and-hopeful-for-more-to-come-in-the-future friend,
AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.