The letdown

This chapters long dude.
It was a sunny day,3:00 in the afternoon,and Izuku Midoriya was currently walking back home from school with his best friend Bakugo.The only noise around was Bakugo's humming,Deku's whistling,birds chirping, and a robbery happening."GAAAH!!!DEKU WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?  NO WAIT WE HAVE QUIRKS!!SUPPOSEDLY!I DON'T KNOW I'M SCARED WHAT DO WE DO?!" The two boys were previously going to their houses so their Parents  could take them the doctor to check their quirks,but that was going to have to wait.Especially,since Izuku's parents were in their and a gun was currently being pointed at Izuku's mom's head.Izuku was weeping,but Bakugo covered his mouth before that could bring any attention to them.But out of a Miracle,All Might (The #1 Hero) rushed to the sight and crashed through the roof."Fear not,for I am here!!" All the villains but one were ready to turn themselves in. "All Might's not gonna use his quirk on us.With people surrondin' us like a shield,HE should be givin' up!" Eraser-Head soon swooped in through the window and moved all the kids and adults out of the way."They're all yours,All Might." The other villains instantly turned themselves in,except for that cocky one from before.He didn't have his gun because All Might crushed it with his hand.But that wasn't gonna stop him. "DETROIT SMASH!" All Might people punched a gut as it went flying into a wall cracking it.But when All Might looked at his hand there was a 4 fingers.He was in immediate horror as he stood there and looked to see 3 things:A green-haired woman's head lodged through a wall bleeding out,a green-haired man's head flat on a stove, and the villain leaning against a wall.All Might was in shock.Here's what happened:The villain used his quirk,which was a tape quirk and I'm gonna make Deku really hate Sero and All Might,tied them quickly together and leaned against the wall.All Might was Enraged,Depressed, and confused.Izuku on the other,was mortified and ran while crying."DEKU COME BACK!!!"It was the first time Bakugo was commanding him to do something.It felt weird.But that didn't matter.What DID matter was what was going on through Deku's head.

Time Skip 15 years later

Over the years Things changed and others didn't.Deku was living in the forest all the all alone.He knew no one would ever search for him there,considering he didn't know who to trust.Izuku trained his body for years and by the time he was seven,he could lift 2 trees. But he kept trainingxqBakugo stayed the same,though he gets touchy when the... "Incident" is brought up.No one bullied him for it,mainly because of his quirk,but they also felt bad for him considering his best friend had been gone for 11 years of his life.That is until today.

Bakugo saw a shooting star across the sky and was hesitant about what to wish,until he remembered.That day.Bakugo prayed with all of his might that Deku was okay.Little did he know he got a lot more than he bargained for.