Prologue

Your Name: Kami Oni

Birthday: (Your Birthday)

Your age: 5

Gender: Female

Height: 3'11

Hair Coulor: Crimson

Hair length: Always down to chin

Hair style: Curly down to chin.

Skin Coulor: Brown Skin Coulor

Eye Coulor: Crimsom, Lavender, Blue, MintGreen

You have 4 different coulors in your eye your right eye has MintGreen and Lavender Horizontally and the left eye has Crimson and Blue Vertically.

(Me: I wish I had those eyes)

Blood Type: Unknown

Your blood type and coulor changes with emotions so there is no Blood type to classify it as.

Quirk: Demon & God

Her Quirk is like a cross between One for All and All for One.

(The way I'm going to describe it is as if your saying how her quirk works)

God side of it is that I get SuperStrength that gives of a Crimson aura around My hair, legs and arms and Immortality I can heal people within 5 seconds but depending on the damage they will still have to be wrapped up and bring people back from the dead and talk to the dead people. There is also this other part that is called white spike where I can make a white spike with my feet kinda like Todorokis ice
But the biggest spike I have ever made with the God version of this is a bit smaller than Todorokis biggest ice thing. I have Orange angle wings. I can control Water, Air and Ice.

So the Demon side of it is that I get SuperSpeed that gives of a Blue aura around my hair, legs and arms and The Quirk Death which I can kill people at an instant also I have this other part of it which is Ghost which I use the ghost of anyone and the weapon that I make is made of dark matter which is impossible to break then I just say 'Go Back To Ghost' and the weapon disappears. I have black Slenderman type tentacles from my back that can stretch up to 0.8 miles I can control Fire, Earth and lightning.

Yes I know Kami is very Very OP but she does have drawbacks

The healing quirk, the person she healied still has to have bandages to make sure it doesn't move out of place. And her Demon side..make her go insane after using to much and wanting to eat human flesh.

This quirk was passed down by The God of Darkness & Light the gods had the exact same birthday as Kami and anyone born at that time gets this power.

Kami's past...

You were never abused your parents just always fought with eachother then stayed with eachother even though they hated one-another.

You got sick of it and ran away with alot of food and water and lived in an empty bin/trash can.

You absolutely loved alot of heros just never got to meet them you always used your dads phone for reading and watching the news about the heros you had a notebook that had 2 pages about each and every hero you knew the first page for drawing them and the other for writing about them. In the notebook you also written your power down yourself.

You were very smart for a 5 year old..

You were happily sitting in your bin eating your pizza writinh about the heros that you seen on your travels to an unknown place evetally you crossed this big place it had a huge gate many tree's around it and huge sign on the fully window building saying U.A.

The gate looked like it had sensors on it so you didn't walk through that instead used your power to fly over the smaller gate next to it.

From what you have seen on the news this building was suppose to be the most secured school in the world...

Seriously??
A 5 year old was able to fly over it and is now into the shool a 5 year old managed to "break" in.

You walked along the grass your short crimson curly hair swayed a little with the wind your black boots crushing the fresh green grass as you walked along it from you mental clock in your head it was about 4 am due it still beinba bit dark.

Your clothes didn't stink since you got changed in the clean dumpster you were wearing a long dark grey blue t-shirt that went down to your knees and black shorts that were underneath the t-shirt.

You nearly got to what looked like a front door and opened it there wasn't any alarm system the only one was a metal detector you didn't have any metal on you the place was silent the only sound was your shoes hitting the white marble floor you and your backpack key chains clinching no one was there you seen a room what looked like a sitting room with a vending machine and a yellow sleeping bag so one was there it looked comfy so you opened it and slept in it.

*Time skip 2 hours for when U.A starts (this was the day of the battle training)*

You were still asleep in the sleeping bag Aizawa came in tired as always to see a small figure in the sleeping bag and a red backpack with key chains on it on the sofa he was a bit confused but opened the sleeping bag a but more to see a little girl , curly crimsom hair down to her chin dark blue grey t-shirt and black boots and brown skin.

928 Words