Chapter/section 1 [How did we end up here?]

Dave sat against a tree thinking about ways to get back to his house but he was afraid that he'd get split up from Jade and he'd be screwed. "How the FUCK did we end up here?" he asked and sighed. "I dunno'! You followed me..." Jade said and smiled. Dave sighed, once again, and looked for any signs of people. "We're screwed..." he said and fell on his back. "Dave! Stop acting like this is end of the world, we're going to find a way out!" Jade insisted. Dave kept on complaining and Jade sighed. She pounced on top of him and smiled. "As long as we're here together, we'll be okay." Jade said and nodded.

        Dave slightly smiled and nodded with her. Jade snuggled up on Dave and fell asleep. Dave also fell asleep eventually. When he woke up, Jade was gone. "JADE?!" he yelled. No one replied. So he yelled again. He thought that he heard a rustle coming from somewhere. He ran in the direction of the sound and found Jade, munching on the dog treats. "Jade, what the fuck are you doing?" he asked her and leaned on a tree. "I got hungry." is all she said and kept on munching. "Ah shit, my foot!" Dave said. Jade turned around, worried about him. He sat against a tree and stared at Jade.

“I think you stepped on glass...or wood, something sharp,” Jade said and opening her bag. In there was only a little food and a first add kit. “I can't fuckin believe you actually brought stuff.” Dave said jokingly. Jade rolled her said demandingly, “Listen up, do you want me to help you or not?” Dave sat quietly as she got the stuff ready and began to pull at the whatever was in his foot. ‘fuuucckk’ he said quietly to himself. The pain was terrible but it was over quickly. “T-thanks.” He said and stood up slowly. Jade nodded and stared at him for a second.

“...”
“...”
fuck it he's driving me insane’ she thought and pinned him to a tree.

“Woah woah, slow down eager mc beaver.” He said held her. “Daaaave.” She said longingly as he held her tight. “Kiss me! Please...” She begged.

Dave hesitated. “But Jade you know I'm–” Dave began to say but Jade interrupted with, “I knowww! But you're driving me crazy, I need something.. Like love from you!” Jade cried

Dave looked at the forest floor and pushed her away. “Jade no. I can't... I just don't like you like that.” He said and nervously. Jade, now broken-hearted, stared at him with shock and sadness. “W-Wha–” Dave interrupted, “Im sorry Jade.” And Dave continued on the trail. Jade's heart was torn into tiny...TINY pieces. She walked sadly on the trail. Out of anger, she took a bowl out of her bag and threw it at Dave. “FUCK YOU! Just...fuck you!