letter to illumi

To Illumi,

Well by the time you find this, I'll probably be dead. I knew my time to go was rising on the horizon, so I wrote this to you.

Sometimes I think that if we never met, you'd be happier. But whenever you're here with me I don't regret anything. Sounds greedy, I know but I can't help that I love the way you exist.

The way your hair flows when the wind passes by, your occasional laugh. The way you still care for me after all my bullshit. We are so different, I guess opposites do attract.

Keep on living Illumi, it's a waste to let go. Everything to live for, everything to cry for.

Y'know, when we were in highschool I kept thinking about how we could do everything together. You mean so much to me, I wish I could've died alongside you, but life doesn't always work the way you want it to.

When I was first checked in to the hospital it was so boring and dreadful.  I wanted to leave and just jump into your arms. I missed you every second you had to go. But you always came back to me.

I'm gonna keep this short but, I just want to let you know that I'll always love you, and I'm sorry I had to break our pinky promise. But meet me later okay? It'll take awhile. But I'll be patient just for you.

- Hisoka