Stars... Part 2

"What the heck is going on!?" ... I slowly turned my head to the side to see my brother and his fiancé standing there. Things were blurry without my glasses, but seeing your younger brother with only his boxers on hovering over a completely naked boy was probably a little surprising. 

          "A-Akiteru...?" I looked down, quickly getting off of Yamaguchi and throwing him a blanket to cover himself. Although, his body wasn't the only thing he was covering. Him being so subconscious his whole head was also under it. Both of our faces were bright red while my brother still just stared. He and his girlfriend were completely dressed, so that also didn't help the situation. "WELL SAY SOMETHING!" I shout, shame in my voice. 

          "I don't see any condoms around. Looks like it was you who needed the protection." I reach for my glasses, putting them on then just staring at my smirking brown haired upper class-man.

          I stood up, putting on my pants before walking over to Yamaguchi and picking him up in the blanket. I took him down to my room, handing him his clothes as I sat on the bed next to him. "S-sorry Tsukki.." I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. 

          "It's not your fault. You don't need to apologize. I didn't lock the door and I didn't shut the blinds. I didn't even know the two of them were home. On the bright side, they've done it plenty before, so we can use that to our advantage." 

          "Uh, Tsukki." I turned my head, making a humming sound. "They're almost six years older than us. I don't think we have the upper hand here." Sighing, I laid back on my bed, staring up at the adorable green haired boy. I grabbed his head, laying him down on my bare chest. He tensed up, but I just stroked his hair. 

          "Relax. This is ok you know. It's not a one time thing, you can touch me when you want to." He looked up at me, his lips quivering a bit. "Tadashi.. It's alright." I sat up, aligning my head onto the pillow, moving his body in the same position as I wrapped my arms around him. 

          "T-Tsukki-"

          "Shut up Yamaguchi." 

          "S-sor-"

          "What did I say?" 

          "Right.." I tilted his chin up, connecting our lips. This time it wasn't a heated kiss. Instead a kind, sweet one. Although, the same tingles stayed in play. 

          "It's almost three. If you're still up to it?" He smiled, jumping on top of me, embracing me in a full on hug. God I don't want this to end. 

          "Thank you Tsukki!" He kissed my cheek, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs to the balcony once more. It was connected to my room, so if my brother had come down I would have seen. Which means.. "Uh.. do you guys mind if we join you?" Yams asked sweetly. 

          "Course. Although, we can leave if you guys want.. you know, some alone time." My brother says, smirking. 

          "No. It doesn't matter." I took Yams hand, leading us to the side of the deck with the telescope. I pulled out my phone, opening a star app that shows us which star was which. "Here. You can decide." He smiles again, turning my insides to mush. He holds the phone up, selecting not a star, but the planet Venus. 

          He took his face into the machine, squinting one eye so he could see it clearly. I just stared. Not at the stars, but at him. I leaned forward, kissing his cheek before pulling away in embarrassment. I felt a hand connect with mine, but when I looked up, he was still focused on the stars. Looking down, I couldn't help but embrace the warm feeling taking over my body. Is this really what it feels like to love someone? I love it. I love it so much!