I fell for the God of Thunder (Thor love story!!!)

"i do not own any charicters except for the ones i make up!!! jaxstar"

i had just finished work and i was heading home when my phone buzzed and i answered the call it was my twin brother tony stark. "hey tony whaddaya need?" i asked him "i need you to come to stark tower theres a few people i need you to meet elizabeth" he answered "i thought i told you not to call me elizabeth call me liz ok or twin of mine i hate the name of elizabeth" i yelled at him "and yeah ill be there give me 5-10 minutes k? bye" i said and hung up then someone came up behind me and attacked me lets just say that i won the fight and got a sore ancle in the process. i arrived at stark tower and banged on the door and i heard tonys voice saying "miss you too twin of mine" and the door opened and i went into the confernce room and there was ALOT of people there ecpessaly a hot guy with blond hair and a red cape on and a hammer wow he is hot i thought.

"hello im liz dont call me elizabeth i will end you ok?" i said with a smirk. "nice to meet you miss liz i am thor odinson" the hot guy said coming up to me and he KISSED MY HAND EEEKKKKKK.

i smiled at him and nodded at nick fury "shit ill be back need a bandage and i need to get k'aan" i walked out and tony and thor followed me "okay what happened?" tony asked "someone attacked me and my ancle cind of um got injured so yeah" i said "who or what is k'aan?" thor asked "my hammer like yours but mines cooler" i said while bandaging up my ancle "here let me" thor offered and i let him, after he had bandaged my ancle up thor and i went to my room , cause tony went back to the conferance room, and i got k'aan out from under my bed "wow that is cool can i hold it?' thor asked "yeah sure for a price" i teased and he smirked walked over to the door closed it and locked it then walked back to me and i put the hammer in the corner and walked back to him and he grabed my waist making me gasp and kissed me roughly i kissed him back of course and we somehow ended up on my bed with him kissing my neck and me running my hands through his hair when he pulled away i pouted so he kissed me again and backed me against the wall.

"ok we should stop thor" i said and he hummed against my neck and i giggled it tickled. "that tickled does it?' he teased then he started tickling me and i started giggling "p-p-please s-s-s-stop" i said and he did then he jumped off of me and picked up my hammer or tried he looked at me in disbelif "what?" i asked "your hammer is like mine?" he asked "meaning if anyone else but me tries to pick it up they cant?" i asked "yeah that" he ansewed "then yes" i said picking my hammer up and kissing thors lips "lets go they'll think we had sex and thats not a good thought" i said seeing thors thoughtful face i grabbed his hand and we went to the conference room when we walked in i said "i couldent find my hammer but dont worry i got it" i said seeing tonys raised eyebrows and smiled making thor laugh "then why are you holding hands" tony asked " he kept getting lost" i answered "anyway id like you to meet-" "nick fury i know i know" i said while creating a ball of energy and flicking it around my fingers.