♡ 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕒 ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 ♡

( No me talking, just enjoy everyone's favorite boy! )

OneShot
Fluff
Just you two flirting
AU Story😄
Gender Neutral! (Correct me if I use she/him)

( your POV )
"Your the Baka shush." You say pouting, turning your head away from his face. "Fine! be that way." A familiar cat boy said doing the same you did. "Come on you two, we have a mission to do, you can't be fighting over who's more of a Baka than the other." Kurapika said, resting his elbow on his arm, shaking his head and his hand on his face.

"B-but!" I say. "No buts, Leorio can be the biggest Baka-" "EH?" Leorio said interrupting Kurapika- as he finished his sentence. "But please make up." I turn around to see killua's face near mine. I feel my cheeks heat up and I turn around. "Sorry for calling you a baka." He said. "I am too." "GREAT NOW LETS GO, I want my MONEY~" Leorio said walking away.

"He looks like a T-Rex waking like that..." Gon said observing the creature. "That's our good old friend, Leorio for you." I said, joining Gon. "Come on you 3, we don't have all day!" Kurapika shouted walking ahead, us shortly following him.

I like The small white haired feline, yeah yeah I know it's cheesy to fall for your best friend but come on- who wouldn't fall for this?

Anyways, Gon knows- because he begged me to tell him

Anyways, Gon knows- because he begged me to tell him. Kurapika- yeah he knows everything, he's our mom. And Leorio- he payed me to tell him. I eventually gave Killua the money so he could buy chocolate robots. I like sweet things a lot so since it's Killua- he bought me some too.

"They're in their thoughts again." Gon said looking at Killua. "BAKA! EARTH TO BAKA!" Killua said, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "Your cheeks are heating up, don't tell me your sick Baka." He said standing in front of me, resting his hands above his head. "N-No!- T-Totally not!-" I said, barely managing to get words out. I was sort of embarrassed for spacing out but I had to relax and finish the mission.

I had planned on confessing to Killua after the mission, which I was nervous for since Killua doesn't like anyone, to my understanding. (Oh boy are you in for a surprise)

( Killua's POV )
Damn Baka, always spacing out, I wonder what they think about, chocolate? Doubt it, their face is always red, I'm guessing they like Gon or someone the same age as them. I've maybe developed feelings for the Baka, but it's nothing bad, I wanna confess but I don't know how to, Leorio isn't much help, Kurapika told me to just speak from the heart. Gon- yeah the other Baka his no experience whatsoever. My family wasn't much help. Milluki got angry and told me he wouldn't help me because he wants them for himself, so I'm going on- ✨N O T H I N G✨

It's difficult to understand what this is, I know it's love but- I cant accept it, as much as I feel Y/N, I don't want to get broken, I've heard about how much it hurts so yeah I'm scared, who wouldn't be. I'll just have to find the expert on love, doubt he'll help but it's a shot.

"I'll meet you guys at the place, I'm taking the dangerous route~ oooooh~" I said making a scary face at Y/N. "EH?- Are you trying to get yourself killed?! I'm going with you!" "I'm going alone, don't worry I'll be ok!" "No I'm going, I don't want you to die." I looked at Kurapika signaling what I was gonna do. "Y/N just let him go, he won't die, he's an assassin. Trust him." He said, I smiled inside, but it hurt me to see them sad. "Just meet us there, stay safe!" I nodded before walking away, heading for the Phantom Troupe's hideout.

30 Minutes Later and after the fight
( Third Person POV )
"Killua! Gon said running to give killua a hug, "I didn't get to say hi again after you helped us defeat the monster!" "Yeah I guess not." Killua said returning the hug, walking over to Y/N. "Does anything hurt? Are you ok?" He said, they looked at him with a smirk. "Eh? What are you thinking?" Killua said confused. "You actually care about me- that's a surprise kil." "N-no I DONT!- baka. I was just asking if your ok." Killua said with a flustered face.

"Suit yourself." They said walking to Kurapika. As they all talked and cleaned up the mess they had made, killua confesses his plan to everyone, well, minus Y/N. "Good luck! We'll be in this shop!" Leorio said proudly, already getting money out. Y/N was sitting on the grass on a hill, eating an onigiri (this is an Onigiri 🍙) watching people laugh and play around.

"Mind if I sit?" Killua asked, Y/N nodded as he sad beside her. "Want one?" They said. "Sure, thanks. After that mission I'm exhausted." "Figured." They said, continuing to look at everyone. "Have you-." Killua said, Y/N looking at him. "Ever wondered if we'll get married, and who we'll spend the rest of our lives with?" He said staring off, trying to not look at Y/N. "Hm.. not really, but I do wonder if I'll ever have the courage to talk to someone." Y/N said taking a bite of her food. "You?" "I have." "And who do you plan on getting with?" Y/N said taking a final bite of her food. "You."

Y/N looked at him, his hair was in his face but his cheeks were red. Y/N felt their's heat up too. "Kil-" "Y/N, I-" he said turning to face them, grabbing their hands. "I really like you. A-and this took a while to say but- I just wanted to let you know." He said turning away from them. "Baka, do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?" They said grabbing his face, pulling it towards their's. "I like you too idiot." They said. Killua decided to make a move and lean in, sharing a kiss with Y/N. After a few seconds they pulled away.

"So- does this mean anything?-" "It means, we're dating." Killua said grabbing her hand, intertwining it as leaves fell under the tree they were sitting. "Your my idiot, got it?" He said. "Got it, Kil." Y/N said, smiling at him.

"Your Mine And Only Mine Y/N."

"I Love You."

(OK WOW THIS WAS A MESS😂)
Woah what's up with these letters?- anyways, thanks for reading, vote so I know you enjoyed this! And have a good day or night, or REST OF THE DAY. Michi, OUT!

Next: Kurapika (my baby🥺)