Six

Author's POV

After everyone's schedule was over it was 11:00. Everyone went home then put on a movie. The movie was over and Kai, Yuna, Ryujin, Yeji were asleep. Yeonjun was half asleep he tried to get up but looked on his shoulder and Yeji fell asleep on his shoulder. He looked at  her and smiled he then sat back down and went to sleep.

The next Morning

Chaeryeong's POV

I was waking up and smelled food. I went to the Kitchen and saw Taehyun making breakfast. I came over and asked, "Can I help?" "Sure" Then when I was cracking the eggs a shell got in the bowl and I couldn't get it out,  then Taehyun came and helped me get the egg shell out. I looked at him and smiled hoping he doesn't see me cause I don't know if I'm blushing. After awhile we finished making breakfast and then I went to go wake everyone. I went over to the living room and saw Yeonjun and Yeji and smiled. I took a photo of the two then woke everyone up.

Yeji's POV

I woke up from Chaer and then moved my head and noticed I was sleeping on his shoulder. I then shot up in shock and then asked Chaer what happened,  she said she didn't know. But then she showed my the photo of us two. I started to smile then quickly snapped out of it.

Time skip, to lunch

Authors POV

It was lunch time and Yeji actually ate this time then after everyone got ready for a shoot.

Itzy

Txt

Then after they shot individual parts, they did a group photoshoot

Then after they shot individual parts, they did a group photoshoot. (Imagine it). After the shooting everyone went home and ordered dinner. When the food came Soobin on a movie to watch. After the movie Yeonjun, Soobin,  and Kai went to bed. While Beomgyu and Taehyun stayed up and cleaned up dinner. Also Lia, Yeji, and Chearyeong, went to bed. Yuna and Ryujin stayed up to help clean up.

Ryujin's POV

I was cleaning with Yuna, Beomgyu and Taehyun. Yuna was washing the dishes, Taehyun was putting the dishes away, Beomgyu was wiping the kitchen counters down, and I was sweeping. Then Yuna started to get bored so she splashed water all over me. I then looked up at her and asked, "Yah, Why did you do that!!" "Just because I was bored" Then giggled. After that I then hit her with they broom. Then she started splashing me then splashed Taehyun on accident. He then turned around slowly, we were so scared. He then splashed water at us too. We were so Surprised.

Taehyuns POV

We were all playing with the water. Then Ryujin was about to throw a sponge at me but then I dodged it and it hit Beomgyu.  We all gasped in shock because Beomgyu doesn't like to get wet unless he is in a pool, beach, or thre shower. He slowly turned around and walked away.

Ryujin's POV

Beomgyu walked off. I followed him because I felt bad for hitting him. When I got to his room he wasn't in there so I thought he was in the bathroom. So I knocked on the door no one answered I was so confused.

Sorry for the late update I had school and Softball. Enjoy!!! 😁😄💜