1-A is nosy as f*ck

It was a normal day in the class 1-A dorms, most of the Baku squad were annoying people, the Deku squad was just talking on the couch, and everyone else was questioning their life choices. Everyone except Midoriya. Who Mina noticed was missing and decided to call a meeting about it. "EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" everyone turned their attention to the pink alien in the middle of the room. "So I think we can all agree Deku has been acting different lately." Most people in the room agreed. "All right most of you agree with me soooo~ what we are going to do is......search his room." By this point, Iida had jumped out of his spot on the couch and started preaching about how this wasn't very hero-like.

~After 30 minutes of calming Sonic down~

"Finally that took forever butttt whos with me on the room search and hurry up we only have a few hours before Deku gets back." Everyone got up and rushed to the elevator Iida just sighed and went in the elevator with everyone else. *Ding* They made it to Deku's room and surprisingly the door was unlocked when they walked in they were shocked and a piece of hero merch insight.

Izu's Room

Almost everyone stood in the room in shock never knowing that their cinnamon roll was into music

Almost everyone stood in the room in shock never knowing that their cinnamon roll was into music. Keyword: "Almost". Denki had a faint hint of blush on his face as he looked around his crush's room. 

"Alright stop gawking and start searching" -Mina

They searched for a good ten minutes before Todoroki noticed the unlocked laptop sitting on the desk.

"Hey guys his laptop is here and it's unlocked" -Todoroki

Everyone came and crowded around the desk, Mina sat down in the desk chair and started to examine the files until she came across a music playlist labeled "My Emotion's".

"Found something...it looks like a playlist, but I've never heard of these songs" -Mina

"I could be possible he wrote them" -Jirou

"Yah well then let's listen" -Mina

Mina clicked the mouse and the playlist started playing since there were only five songs they could listen to them all before Deku came back.

"I never knew Deku-Kun felt like this..." -Uraraka

Most of the class just stood there with a look of shock and concern for their classmate. A few were even in tears(The whole Deku squad some of the Baku squad) while Bakugou just looked at the ground in guilt.

"Let's just listen to the next song...." -Mina

Everyone looked at Todoroki angry, because just 2 weeks ago he had cheated on Deku, only reason he wasn't dead was because Izu told the class not too. About half the class was in tears just waiting for the next song to play.

"So that's why he wrote these song's it's his coping mechanism." -Denki

Everyone turned to look at Denki surprised that he said something smart for once. But they soon turned their attention back to the laptop.

"At least he's not planning on killing himself...." -Uraraka

"Yeah but shut up there's one song left" -Jirou

By the end of the song all the girls(except Jirou) were squealing like little pigs. Denki, Kirishima, Sero and a few other's faces were beet red.

"Okay let's think about this, he said 'Husband' in the song sooo~ it's one of you guys" Mina said pointing at the boys sitting on the bed.

"Okay who has Deku-Kun been hanging out with lately" -Uraraka

"He's been hanging out with Kaminari ever since the break-up" - Tokoyami said glaring at Todoroki.

Next thing you know all eyes are on Denki who's face is as red as Kirishima's hair, the girls immediately start crowding him asking him questions as some of the guys glare at him.

"Ummmm hey shouldn't we leave before Izu get's back" -Denki said wall blushing.

"Woww already have nicknames for each other" -Momo said, making Denki blush even more.

"Kaminari is right we need to go before Midoriya gets back" -Iida exclaimed doing karate chops in the air.

Everybody filed out of the room, Denki ran as soon as he got out of the room to escape that awkward situation. 

~Denki's P.O.V~

After I left Izu's room and made it to my own, I closed and locked the door. I sat on my bed and thought about what the girls said.'Could Izuku really like me, I mean I have a crush on him but HIM like me back'.

"Well I guess I'll find out soon, Lord knows Mina and Uraraka aren't going to let this go *Sigh* our class is nosy as f*ck."