random plot-

idk anymore- but ill just write this shit that i was imagining awhile ago-

Your POV (yes y/n :'D)
I was randomly walking around the hallway until i heard some weird sounds. Huh? I started walking slowly following that specific sound, after following it i stopped infront of Khun and Bam's room.

I saw that their door was a bit open so i looked through it and i suddenly blushed. EJAJAHBSBAHE WHAT- I CANT BELIEVE IT THEYRE DOING 'IT' TOGETHER THIS MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY WUAHHWBAHE I started to jump around while squealing quietly

Okay bitch calm down you might get caught— "Y/n?" ah shit :) "What are you doing here?" I looked behind me to see Bam with Khun behind him. I can see that Khun looks so wrecked wait...so top Bam? BETEYAHGWAHGEHA.

"Uh...i was just passing by..." I said while trying not to squeal. "A..anyways i've got some work to do now bye!" I started running away like an idiot. I hid on the corner and i sat down. "OH MY EIAJSBAGSHABSZJND MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS PLS TAKE ME AWAY RIAHSBDHAGDG" And then someone tapped me, i looked up to see a trash. "What do you want? Roa- i mean Rachel" I said while glaring at her. "Did you steal my food?" She said with an angry tone. "Bitch why would i eat some dog  shit" I said while looking at her in disgust.

When i said that she pushed me to the wall "What did you just say?!" She said while her hands are around my neck. "Aww... did i upset a cockroach?" She lifted her hands ready to slap me until i catched it before it her filthy hands touched my face. "Ugh.. just tou touching me makes me want to throw up" I said as i pushed her with force and started to walk away. "BITCH I WASNT DONE WITH YOU-" She stopped talking when she saw Bam behind me. "Rachel just stop." He said with a stern voice.

"Why do you always protect that rat" I've had enough, i quickly ran to her tackling her on the ground with full force, knocking her out in an instant i saw blood oozing out of her head whoops- well its not my fault shes THAT weak e.e I stood up looking at her body "oops- I GOTTA GO BYE" i sprinted away but i got blocked by Khun oh shit im dead bye world thank you for giving me a chance to see Khunbam- "Thank you for finally killing that roach"

The end
RUWHDHSHDBD IN SORRY-