Alexandra's P.O.V.

I was walking home on the last day of school when I spotted a forest. yes I can go exploring, I thought, smiling to myself. I ran in, not caring that my stepfather might beat me up. I ran in and kept running, feeling the breeze in my hair. after what seemed like hours, I sat down on a fallen tree trunk and opened up my bag. I was about to take out a snack bar that I didn't eat at school when I heard a noise. "Mmmm... I smell Demigod sandwhich!" Is my mind playing tricks on me?   I wonder. Just then a beautiful teenage girl comes out of the bushes. "Uh... hi?" I say putting my snack back in my bag.

"Why, hello." she says. Suddenly her eyes turn red and she grows fangs. one of her legs turns bronze. "You smell delishious!" She lungs at me and her fangs sink into my left arm. "HHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!" I scream and I see a figure run towards me just as everything goes black.

***

Connor's P.O.V.

I heard a girl's voice scream help from the woods, so I dropped my sword that I was training with (VERY stupid of him.) and ran towards the source. When I got there I saw a emposi with her fangs in a unconciuos girl's arm I see a army knife sticking out of a bag next to the girl. I grab it and kill the emposi easily, just throwing the knife at her head. she disappears into a cloud of monster dust. I pick up the girl who is fairly light, and run back to camp half-Blood. I looked down at her face, seeing for the first time that she is super pretty, with her black wavy hair and sea green eyes. when I get out of the woods, I scream "GET WILL!" While ripping off a peice of my sleeve and putting it on her wound to stop the bleeding.

Will comes a minute later and picks her up, jogging to the infirmery.

Thanks for Reading!

-Mira

338 words