Chapter 2

I walk to the kitchen and look through the cupboards. "Damn it, I have to go shopping for food" I hate going outside. I hate the judgemental looks of people. I hate everything about life. 

Why are you not going to get food?

I don't like going out...

Where is your family?

I don't have one...

I crouch down and hold my head in my hands. "No one wants me" I rock back and forward. "I am just a walking corpse, a waste of oxygen. I see the way they all look at me" I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump. It has been a long time since I have had human contact. I see Indra holding me. He wipes away my tears. I didn't realize I was crying. I didn't know what to do. I just backed away. "Y-You are a g-ghost, you c-can't touch me! I m-must be dreaming!" I detest humans. The very thought of touching one disgusts me.

I change into proper clothes and grab some money. I grab my bag and head out. There are ghosts everywhere. They are following their beloved who are still alive and some are haunting their enemies. I see Kiro pranking an old man. He was pulling the man's walking stick and causing him to fall over. I never understand the ghosts. 

I look down and don't look at anyone. 

Did I scare you?

AS IF! I hate human contact. Never do that again!

Are you bipolar?

No,  I prefer mentally unstable

I reach a market and scan through each stall. I buy eggs, fruit, bread and some fish. I hand the owner the money without looking at him and take my stuff. I start heading home until I hear some kids murmuring. "Isn't that the ghost girl" "Shhhh she'll hear us" I shoot them all a death glare. The kids jump and runoff. 

Does this happen regularly?

I guess...

Now I understand why you hate humans.