𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘰

This is a request from goldenkyeeee

--
Crystal's pov:

"Bue sweetie, have a good day and make good choices." My mom said as she kissed me cheek and unlocked the car.

I stepped out the car and heard my mom sped off. I looked up at the building in front of me and suddenly got nervous.

I walked through the front doors and got alot of stares already.

I tried to not make eye contact and just try and find the office. I'm the type of person to need help but not want to ask for it.

As I walked on I heard a commotion of what sounded like a bunch of boys laughing.

As I began to walk past them, they all stared and either looked me up and down or just looked into my eyes.

There was one boy standing there, with brown curly hair and he was quite pale but he had some spice to him. I would be lying if I said he was unattractive but not someone I would shoot my shot with.

He looked at me with no emotion and then soon went back to his friends.

I carried on walking until I eventually gave up and decided to ask for help.

I saw a boy standing by the lockers on his phone. "Excuse me do you think you could show me to the main office?" I asked politely.

He smiled and nodded. "You must be new, of course I'll show you, my names miles." He stuck out his hand for me to shake and i gladly accepted.

We started walking and he was telling me a little but about the school and stuff.

When we got to the office he said he would wait for me so he can show me to my first class.

"Here you go." The lady at the desk said as she handed me some papers.

"Let me see your schedule." Miles said as he stretched out his hand. I gave it to him and I just started to look through everything else I was given.

"Oh great looks like you have every lesson with me, except spanish but that's okay." He said smiling even more than before.

I smiled back and we both walked to our first class which was maths.

--
"Good morning class, now before we begin, we have a new student with us, would you like to introduce yourself." The teacher asked giving a warm smile.

"Hi, my names crystal and I just moved here from New Jersey." I Waved shyly. "You can take a seat next to Mar, Mar raise your hand for me." The teacher spoke. They boy that was staring me down earlier raised his hand slowly. I sighed a little bit and made my way over to him. 

I sat down and went to grab a pen. That's when i realized i didn't have one. Not even a pencil. 

"Uh, hey." I turned to Mar as he was my last hope. "What?" He answered quite rudely. "Do you have a pen or pencil i can borrow please?" He looked me in the eyes and told me something that quite rude and for no reason can i add. "No, go find your own bitch." My eyes widened at the disrespect.