Chapter 11: Heart Break

This officially have been the worst weekend ever. I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me I don't know for how long...I couldn't sleep I stayed up for the past 2 days now. He's probably sleeping not thinking about nothing at all, while I'm up crying or even just thinking.

Will's POV...
I fucked up...I fucked up bad, I have a black eye but I deserve it...Why? I keep asking myself, Why did I do it? I've been messing wit' another chick since 8th grade but she was nothing like Aaliyah. When I first seen Aaliyah I knew she was the one for me and things started getting out of hand...

Flash back
*Phone ringing*
"Hello..."
"Yo who this"
"It's Sabrina..."
"Nd why tf you calling my phone?"
"Will...Im pregnant"
"What tf you mean your pregnant?!I don't even deal wit chu' no more!"
"Well I'm pregnant!"
"Ard yo"
*Call over*
That was the day right when I was about to go on the date with Aaliyah. I swear I stopped talking to Sabrina when I started dealing with Aaliyah but damn things got carried away with the baby then me having to be there and you know where that leaded to. But I always loved Aaliyah and I still do with all my heart but now...She'll never believe that.

POV OVER

"Aaliyah...Aaliyah!!"
"What Ind?"
"Wake that ass up!"
"Why I'm gonna stay in this bed forever, shidddd ima die in it too!"
"Yo in all seriousness seeing you like this is awful and I don't like seeing you like this at all! What that nigga did was wrong but you can't let him fuck ya world up, ima let you chill ima get you a couple things and we gone watch some movies not no sad ones though wit cha sad having ass"she said laughing.
"Okay"
"But! I wanna see ya ass right in school! And don't be moping all around"
"Okayyyy, I'm gonna order some pizza"

I just hope Will doesn't get those kids caught up...