~Chapter 16~*fight*

>>Still Jungkook's POV<<
I continued walking to our room. I sat down on my seat not wanting anyone to occupy this again.

Y/N suddenly enters. We momentarily stared at each other.

Y/N looked down and went to her seat. She took her phone from her bag and was about to walk away but I suddenly called her.

"Y/N."I mumbled.

"Y-yeah?"Y/N stopped walking but didn't turn around.

"Where are you going?"I asked.

"There are no classes after the announcement. Discussions will start after lunch."Y/N timidly said before running outside.

I raised a brow in confusion. I smirked in amusement when I realized what she just did.

"Did she just..run away from me?"I snickered.

She really has the guts to turn the table, huh? Now she's playing the game with me.

Fine then. I'll give her what she wants.

I walked outside of the room. I bumped into Taehyung.

"Oh. Didn't see you there."Taehyung walked pass me.

I bit my lip as I calmed myself down.

"Aren't you leaving?"I calmly asked.

"I'm going out with Y/N for a bit."he took his phone and walked towards me. "See yah."

I saw Taehyung smirk before walking away. I want this fist badly on that face.

He's my hyung. Is he trying to steal Y/N from me?

Wait, steal? What the hell?

I walked out of the room with a frown on my face. I decided to follow them.

I don't know why too so don't ask me.

End of POV
Y/N's POV
I'm glad to see that Jungkook is fine. I know he hates me. He's obviously avoiding me too.

He doesn't need to do that, I can adjust for him.

I was spacing out when I felt my shoes loosen up. I looked down and saw that my shoelaces are untied.

I looked up and saw Taehyung running with a peace sign on his hand.

"You're so slow, Y/Niieee."Taehyung teased.

"It's because someone intentionally removed my shoelaces!"I glared at him.

"Hahaha. It's also because you're so cute when you're mad."Taehyung winked at me.

"Such a flirt, Tae."I sighed and kneeled down.

Taehyung ran to me and also kneeled down. He removed my hands and replaced it with his.

He tied my shoelaces and stood up.

"Come on."Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

"O-okay."I stood up.

I widened my eyes when Taehyung suddenly grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Where do you wanna go? If you want to eat, just tell me. I'll treat you."Taehyung said.

"I'm not hungry, Tae."I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine. To my favourite place then."Taehyung dragged me somewhere.

End of POV
Taehyung's POV
I know that Jungkook is following us. I smirked and put my arm on Y/N's shoulder.

"Are you really this clingy, Tae?"Y/N looked at me.

"Well to be honest, only to you."I smirked.

"Aish."Y/N frowned.

I dragged her to the arcade.

"This is it. Do you like arcades?"I asked, letting go of her.

"I-I don't know this place."Y/N blushed.

"Hm? What do you mean?"I confusedly looked at her.

"My parents never allowed me to go outside ever since I'm young. I was always locked up in our house."Y/N looked down.

"How did you meet Kookie then?"I asked.

"There's this one day that I decided to try going outside. My parents were on a business trip that time and the only person that's staying with me is my dearest Halmeoni. And.."Y/N looked at me.

"And?"I raised a brow.

"I went to a group of kids playing. A guy confronted me that I don't belong in there and they don't want to be friends with me. That's when Jungkook came and protected me from them. I was so happy that time."Y/N smiled sweetly.

I can see desire in her eyes. I can also see..sadness and longing.

"Jungkook told me what happened to the both of you."I murmured.

"Really? Well, it's my fault. I've always been a pain to him. I've never brought happiness to him."Y/N's eyes started to well up with tears.

"Yah. You're too beautiful to cry. You should smile. Come on."I wiped her tears

"But, Tae--"

"You son of a goddamn bitch!"Jungkook appeared and punched me straight to the jaw.

I secretly smirked, not minding the pain. I took my handkerchief and wiped the blood on my mouth.

"What's wrong with you, Jungkook?!"Y/N went to me.

"I'm fine, Y/Nieee."I assured her with a smile.

"Come with me."Jungkook pulled her out of the arcade.

I didn't mind the people looking at me. I took my phone and texted Jimin.

Me:
Mission complete.😉

End of POV
Jungkook's POV
I dragged Y/N to a street and harshly pinned her on the wall.

"So this is the game you wanna play, huh? Your flirt!"I shouted.

I tilted my head to the side and felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.

"Flirt?! Jeon Jungkook, what the fuck is wrong with you?!"Y/N cried out.

"With me? Y/N you're the one who lied! You're the one who left! You're the one who--"

"Yes I am! But why are you like this? Does it even affect you? Why did you hurt Tae? Why did you--"

"I don't want any guy touching what's mine!"I roared.

Y/N seems taken aback. Her tears started to fall uncontrollably. My heart softened at the sight. I quickly hugged her tight.

"J-Jungkook.."Y/N mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Y/N. Sorry."I whispered repeatedly.

"I'm sorry too. For causing you pain, for giving you things to think about, for causing trou--"

==End of Chapter==