Question 1

Iida: Everyone!! We have received our first question!!

Deku: Really? Who's it for?

Bakugo: WHO CARES DEKU!!!

Iida: It appears to be for Kirishima! 

Kirishima: Awesome! Let's hear it!

Iida: "Is your best bro Bakugo or Tetsutetsu?"

Bakugo: WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!

Kirishima: Aw they're making me choose?!?!

Bakugo: WHY IS IT A CHOICE?!?!

Kirishima: Honestly I couldn't choose! Bakugo is my best bro in my class...

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!?!?!?!

Kirishima: But Tetsutetsu is my best bro in Class B!! He's so awesome to hang out with!!

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kirishima: So yeah! They're both awesome!!

Bakugo: DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AWESOME UNLESS I PROVE IT!!!!!

Kirishima: Thanks for asking!

Bakugo: DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!!! AND DON'T THANK ANYONE FOR ASKING A STUPID QUESTION LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! (AN: I'm so sorry! >﹏< )

Iida: Bakugo please! Be respectful of the readers!

Bakugo: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FOUR EYES!!!!!!!

Deku: Kacchan calm down before-

Bakugo: SHUT IT DEKU!!!!!!!!

Iida: Apologies for Baakugo's outbursts! We appreciate your interest in-

Bakugo: WRAP IT UP FOUR EYES!!! DON'T TAKE SO LONG!!!!!!

Iida: Thank you for the question! We hope to hear from you all soon!

Author's Note: Hey guys. I really want to make something clear before we go on. It's mainly about Bakugo.

You guys probably notice that Bakugo doesn't spout off all the "wordy dirds" he usually uses. That's mainly because I don't use that kind of language and I really don't want to start. It doesn't matter whether this is fictional or not. I just don't want any language like that in any of my stories.

I still think it's doable to write Bakugo without the language. Things like that are optional to begin with.

So if anyone has any problems with that, you're just gonna have to bear with me on this. This is a personal preference and I am just as entitled to my opinions as you are. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but this is the only clear way I know how say it.

Thanks for understanding and I can't wait to write more things for Ask or Dare Class 1A!