11

OMNISCIENT

"A little bit to the left. No, now a bit to the right. A teensy bit more to the left. Yes! That's it! Perfect!" Tzuyu sighed in relief once she heard Jihyo.

"Jeon Jungkook and Jin Xiling's Wedding" Tzuyu looked at the banner one last time before stepping down the ladder. Instead of stepping on the step, she stepped onto air. She shut her eyes immediately and awaited for her bottom to hit the concrete floor.

"You can open your eyes now." A deep voice said, Tzuyu opened her left eye first then her right eye. Once she saw who had caught her her eyes widened.

"M-Mingyu?!" Tzuyu exclaimed as he placed her down. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just with Jungkook and he brought me here, he's parking the car. We're planning to have a guys night out tonight." Mingyu winked at her and then pointed to the door. There stood Jungkook glaring at them.

"You're coming with me." Jungkook said once he arrived in front of both of them, he grabbed Tzuyu's wrist and was about to drag her away until Mingyu stopped them by grabbing Tzuyu's other wrist.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"We are going to... Talk about the wedding." Jungkook said and aggressively shoved Mingyu's hand off of her wrist.

"Aren't you guys done with the details? I have something to say to her too."

"What is it?"

"N-"

"Sorry to say this. But gentlemen, my dear Tzuyu is not going to come with any of you. She's coming with me." Sana interrupted and pulled Tzuyu behind her away from the two men.

"Thanks." Tzuyu whispered behind her.

"No problem, babe." Sana glanced behind and gave her a wink and blew a kiss. "Bye boys." And with that Sana dragged Tzuyu out of the church where the wedding is going to be held at.

"Spill. Is there something going on with you and that jungle book?!" Sana said once they were inside Jihyo's car.

"What are you talking about? Tzuyu and Jungkook?! That's like super old history! I believe Tzu wouldn't fall for that jerk again. Right Tzu?" Jihyo asked while starting the car.

"Um... About that..." Tzuyu started and when Jihyo stopped the car because the traffic light was red. Both Jihyo and Sana's eyes were now on Tzuyu. "You know what I'll just tell you guys back at home!" Tzuyu looked at both of them and then looked outside the window trying to avoid their gazes.

"Alright then." Jihyo twisted her head back to the road as the light turned green.

•••

"What?!"

"Holy shit!"

"Nayeon lower your voice and Jeongyeon no cursing in our holy household!" Jihyo scolded both of them.

"Like you don't curse our holy God Jihyo..." Jeongyeon mumbled but everyone still heard and Jihyo shot her a glare while the rest giggled quietly.

"But seriously... I don't know what to do now! Xiling's done so much for me I don't want her to be sad because of me... At the same time, if she's happy I might be the one that's sad..."

"Tzu..."

"It's fine! I can be sad it's okay, I just want my cousin to be happy. She's been there from me since the start, I can't just let a boy tear our relationship apart... So I've decided!" Then Tzuyu stood up and everyone around the table looked at her with confused looks. "I am to be at least three metres away from Jungkook from now on."

"I hope I actually will bring myself to do it though..." Tzuyu thought to herself before placing her bottom back onto her seat again.

After her announcement, the dining table had a very awkward silence. Usually, at this time, everyone would be laughing and joking around but today the atmosphere was the exact opposite of what normally goes on. Suddenly Sana's phone rang and she immediately picked it up dropping her fork which fell onto the plate making a big commotion.

"It's Taehyung." She whispered before answering.

"Hold on when did you start talki-" Dahyun was immediately silenced by Sana's loud hush.

"What?! She- WHAT?!" Sana jumped up from her seat causing everyone around her to flinch at her sudden movement.

"OH MY GOSH! OKAY, I KNOW BYE!"

"What? Upcoming discount for-"

"NO! But if that were real I'd be happy as well." Sana exclaimed and then slammed her hands onto the table causing everyone to flinch once again.

"MOTHER FUCKING XILING IS PREGNANT!"

"HOLY SHIT- WHAT?! SAY IT ONCE MORE DID I HEAR THAT WRONG OR DID U JUST SAY THAT XILING IS PREGNANT?!" This time it was Nayeon who slammed her hands to the table causing everyone to flinch. Once again.

"YES, YOU HEARD ME. XILING IS FUCKING PREGNANT AND IT'S JUNGKOOK'S CHILD!"

———

this chap is shorter than usual jcnjkanc