~Chapter 8~

You wake up in y/n arms, you kiss her forehead. You had thought you lost her yesterday and you just couldn't think about what you would do if you lost her. You pull her down to were she was in your arms. You play with her hair, as your grip around her becomes tighter and tighter not wanting to let go. She wakes up, "good morning gorgeous" he says you smile "good morning love". You get up and put your clothes on, a pair of black jeans and a green shirt with Draco's bracelet. You put on your heels and see Draco in his all black outfit, you run into his arms and give him a deep hug, smelling his cologne. He takes your hand as he walks you to your class, all of your classes were with Draco. Your guys first class was snape, before you walk into class, Draco puts his arms around you protecting you in case snape try's to hurt you again. Snape sees you two walk in, you sit down and Draco sits down next to you, "Draco your seats changed, he points over to across the room." He looks at you, you whisper "I'll be fine". Draco gets up and takes his books he hesitant to go to the new seat but obeys snape. Draco watched snape every move to make sure he doesn't step near you. The class ended and Draco grabs his things and walks over to you, he grabs you and puts you to his side. He kisses you. Right as you turn the corner to your guys next class you someone stops you in your path, Draco grabs you and sets you behind him "Well hello y/n"...