Social Media Network

This is a web platform for people to interconnect and interact in various ways from the same or different geographical areas.

Social media network provides a wide rage of activities to human beings which are beneficial while some are detrimental to human health. The following are some of the benefits that humans avail themselves to when on social media network.
° Promotion of socialism.
Humans are social in nature and cannot do at all without interactivities, therefore, social media network provides a platform for supporting and enhancing this unique characteristics of human beings. Through platforms such as Facebook with millions of people subscribed, provides such a balcony for these people to interact in many ways by creation of  groups, pages and connecting to your friends. The groups and pages mostly with a name that people with common interest join to enable a deep discussion with an aim of finding a relevant solution, or just to share ideas to enlighten members.

° Access to education
Many social media platform such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram to mention but a few, have adjusted their sites to enable different forms of activities. Among these, education is one of them. You can easily for instance open a page on Facebook with an intention of educating the public on a given topic, or a course or more than one course. Those interested will like your page and thereafter continue benefitting from your teaching posts. Moreover, you can also upload video tutorials and even go online to teach your audience directly from home. The latest trends in social media network like Zoom allows the people connected to see each other and interact directly, making it an excellent appliance as far as education is concerned.

° Entertainment.
Without any iota of doubt, there're in deed several forms of entertainment on Social Media Network starting from music which can be easily uploaded, dramatic video plays as well as videos. All these mentioned as always a sense of entertainment to humans beings, a very good reason why many people are subscribed to social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Tubidy, Instagram and emerging platforms such as Likee, Tiktok and Snapchat.  

° Entrepreneurial promotion.
Entrepreneurial skills are promoted by learning by educating young entrepreneurs on new skills as well as improvement of their skills by adding new ideas in the industries through tutorials, articles et cetera et cetera.

° Tele-conferencing
Through social media network, business persons can easily conduct conferences from different geographical areas, a process that has been eased by emerging trends such as Zoom application. It has really help especially these days of global Covid-19 Lockdown, where many activities and conferences have been navigated to social network to maintain physical distance thus curbing the spread of the noel virus, while at the same time allowing human socialism.

° Access to a wide range of marketing.
As many people subscribe to social media networks, they form a great potential for marketing industries to easily display their products and services for sales without travelling. A good paradigm is Jumia where a variety of goods are displayed on their website, and purchasing from any geographical place is possible while goods and services are transported to your door. Another popular such platform with many subscribers is Alibaba just to mention a few which has proven successfully by selling their products and services online.
Furthermore, as days compile up, technology advances and people turn to manipulate it to their advantage. That means that in future, a higher than the current number of people subscribed to social media network will be notified.