Ch:1 How it all started | Jerome's POV

Jerome's POV

"Aye Tyrese wanna come with me I'm boutta go handle some business at some club," I said as I grabbed my car keys and phone.

"Strip club?"

"Yeah-"

"Bet lets go" Tyrese said hopping up from the couch.

We walked out of our apartment and made our  way to the elevator. We waited until the ding before getting on, i pressed the lobby button before waiting. "So you think we gon see some ass?" Tyrese asked causing me to chuckle "Hell yeah there's gonna be some ass it's a strip club" I replied still laughing at tyrese dumb ass question.
Eventually the elevator stopped and we got off letting another group of people step on. I walked to the parking garage as Tyrece  followed me. Eventually we made it to my Mercedes and made our way to the club.

                                      •  •  •

Soon we pulled up to the club it was a 30 minute drive so we got there around 8:36pm. I wanted to get things over with so I just went straight in. And sitting right at the bar was the man who I was looking for.

"Aye Malik!"  I yelled slightly over the music
"Oh, Jerome you're here, you got my dopamine?"

Malik said with a smirk. He always called his drugs dopamine which I guess was smart but also pretty dumb. But I didn't really care I just wanted my money.

"Yeah..." I said plainly

"Bet...700 right?"

"Yup..."

"Aight I'll be right back"  Malik said as he walked to the back to get the money.

I sat there and waited leaning against the bar hoping to atleast see some action before I leave. And soon enough they announced the next stripper.

"Drop!"

"Oh not this song" I thought to myself since this was the 200th time I've seen a stripper dance to this song. 'Partition' Same song same routine everytime, could at least change one part of the damn dance?

Soon the stripper came on and it looked as if it was some short pink haired girl with a boy cut. I watched as she danced and was actually kind of intrigued. For once someone decided to change up the choreo. But then it finally hit me. What I was looking at wasn't a girl, it was an actual boy. But what the hell was he doing at this strip club?

"Yo, ain't that a dude?"  Tyrece asked as he looked at me with a confused look.

"Yeah it's a dude, tonight is gay night it's when all the male strippers come out" explained the bartender. 

When I heard that a strange feeling in my stomach and chest formed. I wasn't disgusted but I was overall slightly confused. I tried my best just to look away like any man would and just looked at the wall.

"Yo imma go to the bathroom aight?"  Tyrece said before patting my shoulder and leaving. I nodded to him before looking down at my feet.

But from the corner of my eye I saw the male doing some things I didn't even know we could do. I could help but say fuck it and watch the rest of his performance. 

The way his movements complimented the music and how every move he made went with the beat like they were made for eachother. This boy wasn't just any other stripper, he was a talented as fuck dancer.