𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐜

FORM !

⇾ jaime elle o'claire 

⇾ jay, james 

⇾ 17

⇾ lydia night 

⇾ pansexual 

⇾ female, she/her 

⇾ struggles with being extremely insecure to the point of regular substance abuse (alcohol) 

⇾ she hates herself. jaime hates the way she looks, the way she talks, the way she acts, everything, she doesn't really like posting on social media because her mind just immediately goes to a negative place. people knew that her drinking used to be really bad, but what they don't know is that it hasn't gotten any better, she just tells people that so they stop giving her attention. 

⇾ @jaimeoclaire

⇾ jaime is the sorta girl that is very closed off but still has a lot of friends. to put it short, she's honestly the schools rule breaker. she's always wagging school, drinking, and pulling dangerous stunts. she's actually extremely insecure and her mind just tells her to do this stuff to make her feel better about herself, but it never works. because of this she's turned to alcohol and it just keeps getting worse. jaime has a band outside of school, and is the lead guitarist. playing the guitar helps her forget about her insecurities and takes her to a happy place. if u don't know jaime, some people are actually scared to talk to her or are intimidated by her because of the things she's known for doing.

⇾ jaime lost her dad to a drug overdose when she was a little girl, and even 11 years later she still hasn't gotten over it. she talks to him every night before she sleeps and sometimes even pretends he's just away for a few days on a work trip or something. that's why she never does drugs. but this is also another reason why she drinks, to cope. she has a younger brother, but him and her mum are always staying at her aunt's house. even tho it's because her aunts sick, she can't help but feel like she's the reason they don't come home often. it's not tho, her mum loves her so much, she just does a bad job of showing it. 

⇾ skateboarding, playing guitar, alcohol, fun, danger, violence, pranks, causing trouble, energy drinks, her friends, music, bike rides, parties 

⇾ loud things/people, getting caught, school, attention, clingy people, school

⇾ yesss for love interest  

⇾ formula by labrinth, dark red by steve lacey, daddy issues by the neighbourhood 

⇾ the conflicted rule breaker 

⇾ jaime honestly hates school, she hates the pressure, stress, and the judgement. that's why she constantly wags. she loves her friends and would do anything for them, but sometimes feel like they don't understand her, and kinda even feels judged by them. 

⇾ 'it's not worth it', 'what the fuck dude, i was just having fun', 'why don't u go fuck yourself'  

⇾ she has a soft spot for puppies and kittens, she just thinks they're so cute and loves to care for them. she's also usually seen around school with some sort of drink in her hand and would give anything for her friends. if anyone talks bad about her dad she will fuck them up. 

⇾ rue (MY BABIE)