🧚7🧚

Allanahs pov

I stood there frozen struggling to move everyone looked at me confused I became light headed my breathing became unsteady my eyes struggled to keep open. My throat dried it was almost as though my heart stopped. It became dark everything around me disappeared.

Bryce's pov

We had gotten everything ready for allanahs baby suprise I had this weird feeling something wasn't right we heard the car pull up and everyone got into positions I was next to Jaden who as well had a strange feeling.

We heard the door open then we all came out and yelled suprise. Everyone laughed I looked at Allanah and saw her she seemed pale her eyes were swollen she was crying Noah came up behind her and out a hand on her shoulder. I was confused and concerned I watched as she struggled to stand her eyes slowly shut as her body collapsed to the ground.

I rushed to her holding her head looking for a pulse. My eyes filled with tears as I couldn't find one " someone call 911" I screamed I held my sister in my eyes as I prayed she was alive.

I was pushed out of the way by Blake I hadn't realised the ambulance were here they had put her on a carrier bed into the ambulance. I walked out there were paparazzi outside filming it all I stared as the ambulance left our driveway.

We all got into a car josh was driving the one I was in I sat next to addison in the back. It had felt like an eternity before we got to the hospital. I rushed inside to the front desk.

I wasn't allowed in the room I watched as they tried to get her to breathe. She had wires all around her I sat on a seat outside her room as the rest of them did. I sat there hopelessly I was mad that I couldn't do anything. After hours of waiting the doctor told me I could go in but she was unconcious.

I walked into her room and saw her lying there almost lifeless my eyes began to walk it as I saw the condition she was in. I sat in the seat next to her bed.

Hey guys this was really short but I can't be bothered to write but the next chapter will be longer I also had to write because I've been so inactive so sorry anyways love you all thankyou so much for the support