One

Taeyong P.O.V

Being a model isn’t as easy as it may seem. Hours of repeating the same pose just to get the photo just right, sitting like a statue as you get your hair and makeup done. And the consistent need to be perfect!

Taeyong doesn’t mind though. He loves his job. His fans are the most supportive as is his team. The modeling industry isn’t that bad when you have the right people on your side. Growing up he was always used to being told how gorgeous he is, so is used to the praise he gets just walking down the street. 

He tries his best to keep on a nice smile and be polite to those around him. Because a person's beauty is just as beautiful as their personality. There's no way he would ever let people see the imperfect side of him. 

Lately though there has been a person who’s been disrupting Taeyongs usually peaceful aura. 

JUNG JAEHYUN-

Even his name makes anger rise. Jaehyun is a very famous model who has been in the industry almost as long as Taeyong. He is known for his blinding smile and dazzling dimples. Though the two have never met, Taeyong despises him. 

Jaehyun and him are constantly compared on the beauty and personality scale. Sure the guy may just be the most sexiest man alive, he wasn't blind. Still he doesn’t want to be compared to that idoiotic playboy. 

He is glad that the two don’t work with the same company, that would be a nightmare. 

***

He strided through the luxurious building that is SM. Greeting at all the staff he encountered with a wide smile. His manager had informed him they had a very important meeting today that he could not miss!

Taeyong was never too fond of surprises but, once in a while they were fun. He just hoped it wasn’t anything bad. Maybe a new project? He just finished one recently for a new beach place that opened up. 

He checked his watch; he still had seven minutes before he had to be in the meeting. He went towards the bathroom. Sure, he could have checked himself out on his phone but, he didn’t want to look rude or anything. 

He walked looking forward as thoughts of how’d he spend the rest of the day clouded his mind. He had neglected to see the sign that said “Slippery Floor” and was walking pretty fast. He fell hard on his butt before even realizing anything. 

“God dammit! What kind of dumbass did this? Why the hell wouldn’t they make these things bigger!?” He complained out loud not thinking anyone was listening. 

Suddenly a deep hearty chuckle was heard behind him, he turned around fast. When he looked up he saw the last person he wanted to see. 

“Are you ok?” he laughs “The floors are kind of slippery here” he extends his hand out with that blinding smile of his. 

Of course! Jae- freaking- hyun would be the one to witness the first time Taeyong breaks in public. He can’t believe it’s the first time he’s meeting him in person and he just so happened to bust his ass in front of him. How embarrassing. 

Taeyong internally groans and takes the others hand in his. He’s grip is tight. As soon as he is up he retracts his hand immediately. Jaehyun looks him up and down quickly without him noticing and smiles, like he just realized who he was. 

“You must be Taeyong. You know you’re awfully popular around here~”. 

What was that supposed to mean “Around here?” Gosh this guy is really pissing him off. 

“Ah, Jung Jaehyun I assume, What are you doing around here?” He fakes a smile

“Please, call me Jaehyun” he smiled showing his dimples, “As for why I’m here I…”

Taeyong looks at the large clock behind him and realizes his meeting is about to start. 

“Sorry, I have a very important meeting, I have to get too” he bows and turns to leave.

He was going to start rushing towards the conference room. He almost slipped again but Jaehyun pulled him back. His back pressed into his chest on accident.

“Careful” he whispers in his ear, “Don’t want that pretty little butt of yours to get hurt again” 

Taeyong blushes, he can almost hear the smirk in Jaehyuns’ voice as he whispers in his ear. He scoffs before heading to the room. He couldn’t take his annoyance right now, he was late for a meeting.  

***

He apologises for his tardiness as he enters the room. He looks around a little confused. He saw people from his department like Ten and Jungwoo but he also saw people from Neo Zone. 

What the heck were they doing here. They’re the same industry Jaehyun is a part of. They can’t be collaborating, please no! He couldn’t see Jaehyun again. Not after that dreadfully embarrassing display in the hallway. 

He sits next to Ten whispering to him before their boss starts talking again. 

“What is going on?” 

“Not sure, all I know it’s gonna be a vacation project, I really hope we go somewhere nice,” he smiles. 

“So, it is a project meeting” he groaned. 

“So, before we begin, Is everyone here? I really don’t want to have to repeat myself” he looks around the room. He looks irritated as he stares at an empty chair. “Wheres-” 

The door burst open gaining everyone's attention including Taeyong. It was none other than Jaehyun. 

“I’m right here, sorry I had some trouble finding the room”. 

“Very, well hurry and find your seat”. 

Jaehyun does as told and sits in the chair across from Taeyong. Taeyong only stares coldly at  him as he gets himself situated. He catches Taeyong staring and gives him a wink smiling, making him blush. 

Taeyong really didn’t like this guy.